Reviews for Car Crash
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
loved this!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i listened to the song and it was amazing. i really hope there's a good rationalization for chuck just showing up with a girlfriend because i'm still trying to sort that one out
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
that was amazing im so favoriting it if u wrote gossip girl i would totally love it
CoverGirlInLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh wow, that's rough! That was really nice, really heart wrenching - the perfect metaphor and the anger was really good. I could hear Chuck yelling in my head, such anger and remorse.

And the end: heartbreaking. She should have said something, but she didn't.

So sad, but well written.

Good job.

CGIL xx
flipped chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
word! everything was genuine.
QueenKingrid chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow this story was so sad! I know Chuck pretty much screwed up really bad at the end of season 3, in the relationship, but this story really did make me feel for him a lot! Cause I can almost imagine that that is how he is most likley feeling. I mean if you think about it whenever they break up Blair always has someone else just lined up and Chuck is almost always left there trying to get her back! So I feel that the Lyrics to Car Crash do apply in that she seems to move on and he seems to just be stuck in the moment of their realtionship or the longing for their relationship.

The Lyrics say to the song say;

"So now you are hurt

And you're sure I could not be hurt too

And just because you're bleeding

You think that I'm not bleeding

And just because you're full of yourself

Doesn't mean I'm not full of you"

The Lyrics are beautifully written and so reminisant of the Chair dynamic and relationship! You captured the song and the emotion of this the Chuck Blair relationship! Very well done! I like this story! Good Job!
mrschuckbassx3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
sooooo goood! absolutely loved it, great job!
ronan03 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
a very apt description of their tortured,twisted,yet,oh,so beautiful love of each other. you always give chuck a voice but are very fair to blair,too. reading this was a perfect end to my day. excellent.