Reviews for Truth Twisters
really enjoyed it. hope you write more about H/G!
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Interesting twist with Ginny being the Auror and Harry the Quidditch star. Loved the story but somehow I just can't see Draco being an Auror.
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Fabulous flirting for finagling family to forget! LOL

Yes, that was terrible, I realize it. I really enjoyed all the flirting between Ginny and my favorite boy-hero Harry! I wish they would've kissed more though. A very fun story! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Ooh, the plot thickens! I really enjoyed the banter between Ginny and the boys. Sure hope something will happen between her and Harry! :) It's still a bit hard for me to get over the fact that Harry's the one playing Quidditch and Ginny's the auror...I'm used to the opposite being the case! And Draco is an auror? What a jerk. Anyway, great story so far!
KMH1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
What a fun story! I liked the humor b/c it wasn't forced, but definitely something that I could see happening.

Thanks for sharing :)
Pentastic chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
really cute fic. i liked you going against house stereotypes for the villains. also the truth twisters idea was inspired. i don't usually read cannon pairings but i really like this story. there are enough alternate universes, even if yours isn't that alternate, lol. good job
fictionadict24 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
well done, i like the end. Ginny is def. a take charge person.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
great ending! I have to say I never pictured Malfoy as an auror, but it worked. I loved the truth twisters - what a great idea.
fictionadict24 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I love her last comment! I hope he runs with it
camcalli chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Ooh, Ginny should flirt more often. It seems to have a nice effect on Harry. Although, I'm surprised the Weasley boys didn't object. But then, they're understandably distracted. Why do I have a feeling that Malfoy is involved in this somewhere?
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Another great chapter! I had to laugh at Percy, of course he would be all knowledgable about inks.
Senorita Sassybuns chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i enjoyed your story very much. i found it quite humorous with ginny being more in touch with her masculiine side. keep writing! and i look forward to the turnouts of this one.
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Poor Ginny - I'm glad Draco isn't her partner, but she shouldn't get left behind. Can't wait to see more :)
camcalli chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Oooh! A clue! Poor Ginny having to work with Malfoy. I bet our jealous Mr. Potter doesn't like that at all. Hurry with the next update, please!
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Interesting story so far. Can't wait to