Reviews for Valhalla
pppisanggorenk chapter 80 . 8/31/2019
sad that it’s ending.

It’s become a routine for me to read this every night. And when it ends, a routine of mine ends too.

Thank you Sage!
Delylah chapter 58 . 4/5/2017
Rereading this...and this chapter breaks my heart for both Shepard and Garrus. Thane never did much for me but I always had a hard time choosing between Garrus and Kaidan in ME 2, especially after the way Kaidan treats Shep on Horizon. I played at least once through where she picks Garrus then goes back to Kaidan in ME 3 and that kinda sucked too. She should just be able to have a harem. Kaidan...Garrus...Thane...James...hell, even Wrex because I love him.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/8/2017
Very nice. Like your take on things.
Gwen chapter 80 . 9/28/2014
Hey SageQueen

I actually read your stories a few times over the last 1 1/2 years. Loved how you displayed the characters. Really loved Shepards humour and witts.

Thanks for posting all those awesome little bits along with the main story :)
Taeniaea chapter 80 . 7/20/2014
cool story
Blitz3701 chapter 63 . 6/22/2014
I loooove the asari coffee shop. Brilliant!
Blitz3701 chapter 60 . 6/21/2014
A mole huh? Joker? Gardner?
Blitz3701 chapter 49 . 6/21/2014
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Holy shit. It's so creative and I truly enjoy when people use existing subtle things in the ME universe to create intricate side plots etc. Very nicely done.
Blitz3701 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
It's a plot!
Sidnika chapter 80 . 2/13/2014
I just spent the whole day reading this when I was supposed to study, It was the best ever! I've read a lot of fanfics about ME2 but this was hands down the best of the best! I love the way Shep and Kaidan don't really work it out but still know where they stand without changing the plot of the games :)
pppisanggorenk chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This chapter.. I felt sorry for Garrus. Did he have any feelings for Shepard?

what he had said about Kaidan made me kinda loathe Kaidan a bit. Hmm

Good work in writing these!
poweredbycoffeeandwine chapter 80 . 9/18/2013
Loved it! I'm new to the ME world, but can't get enough of Shenko! Hope you find time to write more, maybe Earth born Shepard... with Shenko of course. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Lauren chapter 80 . 9/2/2012
Damn, I forgot my password to FanFiction, so I'll have to post this review anonymously:/
So anyway, here it is.
Ahh I loved this! Started reading the first part, Valkyrie, about a week ago. I have not been able to stop since. I pulled many all-nighters just to read 'one more'. It never was one more though:) Fantastically written, the characters were written true to their personality (Imo) and it just...gripped you. Obviously a few spell errors here and there, but that's hardly worth noting;) All in all a brilliant fanfic. Congrats!
10/10, 5/5 etc. etc. :D
tara902 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
is thsi awesome the answer to this is " douse a bear shit in the woods?"
Lashadi chapter 79 . 8/2/2012
Really thorough and brilliant story. I really like the way you have interpreted why certain things may have happened in the game.