Reviews for Hot Chocolate
Yla chapter 50 . 7/11
Your fic lived up to its name: Hot Chocolate - a drink that evokes a warm and fuzzy feeling to the person having it. Thank you for this story! One of the best Young Royai fics I've read. Very much recommended! :)
K.B.Maillet chapter 50 . 8/23/2015
This is such a beautiful story, I absolutely loved it.

One thing I found personally amusing was the doctor's name: Zachary Mallet. It's close to what my brother's name would be if he had our mother's maiden name: Zachariah Maillet
rhodablanche chapter 50 . 4/11/2015
good story
Tenchiko chapter 50 . 3/24/2015
Whoop WHOOP! Fluffiest ending EVER! My love for Royai has just been intensified.
purplegirl2112 chapter 50 . 4/14/2014
DUDE THIS IS FABULOUS! Love it sooo muchhhhh
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 50 . 12/20/2013
My smile is huge right now! Thank you, I loved this very lovely, sweet, fun, sometimes-sad story. I had a lot of different feelings while reading it. I'm clapping here for you, congrats! Really, really cute! Thank you for sharing!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 48 . 12/20/2013
I don't think this is out of character. I understand she's twelve and we really don't know that much about Berthold so everything is possible. I love how you developed the father and daughter's relationship through the story.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 41 . 12/20/2013
Aaaaaaaaghdsfdg 3 This story makes me smile so much!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
Oh, no... :( How is she going to drink her hot chocolate now? ;_;
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 36 . 12/18/2013
Cuuute!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
I am sincerely crying, I'm very sensitive to this topic...
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 26 . 12/6/2013
Oh, no, that was so sad! I'm really sad right now, I hadn't expected that at all. I liked Flamel very much.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
I love how close they got to each other, this surely shows it.
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 22 . 12/6/2013