Reviews for Rise from Ashes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I have been following this story since it was put online years ago. I NEED to know what happens! I love this story so much. I will never not check for updates
Shadow Slayer chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
More more more! Loving this story and hating the suspense!
Angelalex242 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I know you from the Lunar-net boards, though I haven't seen you there for some time.

...At least the title of this fic is a little more...hopeful...then the title of the last. I can hope for a better end for Mia and Nash.

Though I'm a little confused about Orinth. He either used a daterape drug on Mia, or he didn't. If he did, Nash should zap him into Zophar's care. If he did not, then Nash's feelings make all due sense. Most relationships never recover from cheating.

Althena help Orinth if ANY of the original cast find out about that daterape drug. Alex and Kyle have very sharp swords, and Jess's mace is pretty heavy. Never mind what NALL might do. He has the option of eating him, breathing on him, and handing Alex Althena's Sword back. And that's before we consider anything Luna might choose to do. Probably not a good idea to piss off the Goddess Incarnate.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love this story. I check for updates all the time. Can't wait to see how it ends
Aynslesa chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Finally got a chance to read this! I loved Equation when it first came out, and when I realized that there was a rewrite in progress I couldn't wait to check it out. I had to wait for a good block of time where I could get through it all, though. And it was worth it. I can see the definite similarities between this and the previous version, but I can also see the differences, and I have to admit that this is a fantastic piece. I'm not sure what the update schedule is for it, but I can't wait for the next piece. I adore Nash and Mia, and this is my favorite story for them. .
Seiuchi chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Was surprised and excited to see an update. Really love the build up with Gravitt and seeing plans being built under him in the process.
Elh chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Love, love, love this story. Can't wait for another chapter!
Tamerlane chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I just wanted to say that I am SO happy that you are rewriting Equation. Already the story is moving along much better. I can not wait to read the next chapter. This game series has always been a favorite of mine. Like you my interest has been rekindled due to the new remake on the PSP. Keep up the great work! I am a very devoted follower. :]
DarkKnight613 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
I've really enjoyed this revamping of "Equation." I was always hoping to see your story completed, after all the time and effort you put into this, and I'm glad to see not only are you back to work on it, but I have to say that as good as "Equation" was, this flows much better - dialogue, pacing, all of it.
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Awesome! _ I can't wait to read more!
DM Draco Moondragon chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Dude, this is such a better read than "Equation." Mind you, I was enjoying that one a lot, too, but I like how this one's progressing. Sure, I've found a grammatical error or two, but you're bound to find those damn-near anywhere. Anywho, I love your writing style, and I love how you delve into Nash's unknown past, as well as his nearly-forgotten heritage. It would explain why he's so good with a bow in the game. XD I can honestly say that I'm looking forward to further updates on this one. _
Seiuchi chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Excited to see an update! Kind of interested how you elaborate on the incident later since you've been dancing around it more this chapter as opposed to the previous version. Seems like you cut down on the amount of times it shifted between people and that's made the story more coherent. Great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I am so excited to see another chapter up! Do you have an idea on how long this story will be? Just wondering! Love it! Can't wait for more
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I love this story. I have been following it for years. I am thrilled to see you have taken another look at it. I would check Equation every so often for an update even though it had been years since you updated. I am so excited to read this updated version. It seems faster paced than I remember. I like how this chapter was split between the Lunar crew and Sabre. I can't wait for an update!