Reviews for Prison
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story is a little bit dark-ish but it is very well written you did Very well. The Jane pain makes me want to reach out and just hug him! But to think he endures all this for the team is just amazing, honestly you did excellent!
SparkleNinja chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was... lovely. That seems like a weird way to describe it, but to be honest I think it's fitting. Jane will do whatever it takes to protect his people and to serve his time, literally and metaphorically. I do love to see everyone fret about him. He really doesn't care for himself enough.

I love the way you wrote this, very true, you captured the teams' attitudes very well, I think :)

lilawonder chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow! Why did he end up in prison? And why were they beating him? I can't wait for more of this fic. I like your tone in thus story and your Jane seems very IC. Great job!
glouton-mana chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I like ! The organisation of the story is well done !
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
definately want to read more... this one is way too curious to be one-shot:)

please continue:)

i've always tried to imagine how it'd be if Jane gets himself in prison and if he get's out how would he act. thank you for insight:)
Sectumsempress chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Well done. This is really good!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was very powerful. I could just see Jane suffering in secret to protect HIS LISBON. I think Patrick Jane is one of the most

interesting HEROES ever. He is one of my favorites. BIG JIBSON FAN.
Vermontgirl61 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great story - well written. Loved the protrayal of Jane and how everyone reacts to what he's gone through - respecting his need for privacy and at the same time hurting for him.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was awesome!
Rosiehoneydew chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
What can I say it was a pleasure to read, pity it wasn't longer.

Well constructed and balanced story . Well done write more.