Reviews for Birds of a Feather
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 3/30
A head of school who thinks of the students' safety? Wow, didn't know there were any in the Wizarding World!

Fawkes...chocolate covered coffee beans...ok, it's not Red Bull, but it might as well be.

And why aren't the Ghoul Busters chugging down chocolate?

Love the little byplay with Cosmo and Mrs. Norris, though.

And Ron is Clueless once again, at least about facts. About Snape not wanting to be found? Spot on.
Ruelux Prince chapter 4 . 3/22
The Princes area bunch of hypocrites, and Minerva was not?
ruby2360 chapter 37 . 3/14
It seems that Serverus can't help it and still looks after slyterins
Snarky64 chapter 37 . 1/19
Ah, Snape's simple pleasures. Heee. I love all of this update, and its undertones. Super update.
Snarky64 chapter 36 . 1/19
It's an interesting notion that Snape flies using a variant of 'Levicorpus' - hadn't thought of that. I think the counter-jinx though is 'Liberacorpus' rather than 'Finite'. That said, all the word play on bird names in the final part is genius - genius, I tell you!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 37 . 1/19
Glad to see a healthier-sized update this time :-) It was good to see Severus dwelling on pleasant memories of Hogwarts (a hopeful sign) even if it was punishing students out after curfew, "such simple pleasures; he almost missed them" made me laugh so much. I also very much enjoyed the birds' argument and the fact that Severus was forced to intervene they were being so noisy. I don't know what you have got planned in New Zealand and elsewhere but I hope we find out soon! ;-)
bridgeportfox chapter 37 . 1/18
It sounds like Rita got some dirt on the Potters. Petunia was probably thrilled to have someone to complain to about her sister and those other freaks. Fawkes and Severus sound like they are both doing well on the boat. It's nice that Severus is able to de-stress in such a different environment.
notwolf chapter 37 . 1/18
I know you already saw this, but for posterity, here it is:

Love how Petunia was warning ppl that Potter was daft and dangerous-more than she knew!

I like that Severus had a good dream for once-and his explanations for why that might be. poor guy has to rationalize why he's not miserable.

Nice to see inter-house fraternization now. When they pretend to be friends, maybe eventually they will BECOME friends. I wonder if that is the flaw in the plan that he's talking about.

As always, love the bird play. And that Fawkes made clear his relationship to Mavis. Even birds have arguments, it seems, lol.
The Dark One Rising chapter 37 . 1/18
How exactly is this a good plan? If they all get along, won't that make the Headmistress want to keep the new system of organization?
graynavarre chapter 37 . 1/18
Oh, by answering back, I don't think that he is out of it. The Slytherins think that he is alive and this will encourage that.

Looking forward to more (and wondering what the three dunderheads are up to)
duj chapter 37 . 1/18
Sad to say, showing McGonagall that they all get along will probably just encourage her to keep the new arrangements rather than return to the old houses. But I don't know what better alternative there was.
Raven Lockwood chapter 37 . 1/18
Missed this :) ... New chapter was worth waiting for. Looking forward to the next. :)
Assasin Nero chapter 7 . 1/3
the chaps are so short...
Assasin Nero chapter 5 . 1/3
funny.. I live in mumbai ;)

nice chap.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 1/3
well.. she certainly did.