Reviews for Chasing A Rock Star
WimsicalElve chapter 8 . 7/19
Please update soon
it's been 5 years since you updated this story so i honestly wouldn't even be surprised if you forgot about it, but if you ever get the chance again, can u continue writing this story? even if it is only one chapter to see how everyone reacts, i would be more than pleased.
jadelyn3352 chapter 8 . 6/4
Are you going to finish this story? I came back to re-read it after reading it the first time (I thought it was really good), but I didn't know that you have started over.
Clacestelena126 chapter 8 . 3/30
Hi I was wondering if there will be anymore chapters as I just read all of 7 chapters and they are amazing, I didn't think it would end like that, please write some more! X
Alexis chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
WHAT TYPE OF ENDING IS THAT WE NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT THE STALKER WE DID NOT GET THE REACTION FROM THIS WHOLE THING FROM CLARY THEY DID NOT EVEN FINISH THE MOVIE THEY WERE FILMING AND I WILL REPEAT: WHAT ABOUT THE STALKER!
klarolinehoweverlongittakes chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
no no noooo you can't and it like that noooo they have to be together at the end! but I loved this story but would like to know who the stalker was
PJO.HOO.TMI chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
I support Jace actually. If you really love someone you would want what's best for them and try to be string for them. Not break down. But Jace should have thought of lay but he was in a way planning a future so...
Jace it is
To TBandL chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Here is a note to the author,
That was simply, purely , astonishingly, heart-breakingly...beautiful.
Just beautiful.
Smiles and best wishes for any upcoming stories,
Guest.
BTW, i am female.
sophiecampbellbower chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Loved the story so PLEASE update soon!
guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
i like this chappy a lot :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Amazing story
Unique, fresh, absolutely loving it
irynamarchuk chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I know you haven't updated in like 3 years but still hope you'll story is really amazing so far but it doesn't feel finished.

thanks !
monkeygirl1425 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Love it
AliceMalefoy chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
Wait, is it really finished ?! :o
clace4ever chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Amazing. No matter how many times i read it I shall never get bored of it.