Reviews for Chasing A Rock Star
Shmexyllama chapter 8 . 7/25
I know you haven't updated in like 3 years but pleaaaassseeeeee update. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Please please please. The story is amazing so far and I love the plot but I need to know how it endsssss! so please update.
Suhani chapter 3 . 7/19
Why!
lizzyance chapter 8 . 6/28
Oh you better continue this! Ugh.
Annie chapter 8 . 5/13
Pls write more! So Good!
BookNinja46 chapter 8 . 5/2
OMG YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP
Random FANGIRL chapter 8 . 4/3
I was reading this last chapter in bed and
I literally cried! My sister came in and she
was like 'why are you crying?' And I was
like 'it is j-just so -SAD!' It was hilarious
HikariPassion19 chapter 2 . 3/31
I'm only on the first chapter and I already love it XD.
Mainly because you used an ATL song and I love them but still awesome story dude.
Alana chapter 8 . 3/24
Okay i love the mortal instruments and i hate fan fiction. I don't know why I decided to read this, but I did and I have to honestly say i love it. A lot. It has a great plot line and every little detail adds to it. It honestly makes me think of the real mortal interments like this is an alternative story or something. Its great. Please PLEASE hurry and write more chapters asap.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19
Pleeease update! I loved the original and don't even worry about editing it anymore just like post the original and edit when you can
Hi I think this a truly amazing and touching story and it nearly made me cry when I read the last chapter, I would love for you to finish writing this story as I am getting very immersed in it and would to find out what happens next. Please don't stop writing.
Need more chapter 8 . 2/10
WE NEED MORE!
I thought it was complete!
Nicole33075 chapter 8 . 1/23
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT PLEASE UPDATE!
Mia vandendolder chapter 8 . 1/4
Please keep writing this I have to know the end
jabc4 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014