Reviews for Chasing A Rock Star
Random FANGIRL chapter 8 . 4/3
I was reading this last chapter in bed and
I literally cried! My sister came in and she
was like 'why are you crying?' And I was
like 'it is j-just so -SAD!' It was hilarious
HikariPassion19 chapter 2 . 3/31
I'm only on the first chapter and I already love it XD.
Mainly because you used an ATL song and I love them but still awesome story dude.
Alana chapter 8 . 3/24
Okay i love the mortal instruments and i hate fan fiction. I don't know why I decided to read this, but I did and I have to honestly say i love it. A lot. It has a great plot line and every little detail adds to it. It honestly makes me think of the real mortal interments like this is an alternative story or something. Its great. Please PLEASE hurry and write more chapters asap.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19
Pleeease update! I loved the original and don't even worry about editing it anymore just like post the original and edit when you can
Hi I think this a truly amazing and touching story and it nearly made me cry when I read the last chapter, I would love for you to finish writing this story as I am getting very immersed in it and would to find out what happens next. Please don't stop writing.
Need more chapter 8 . 2/10
WE NEED MORE!
I thought it was complete!
Nicole33075 chapter 8 . 1/23
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT PLEASE UPDATE!
Mia vandendolder chapter 8 . 1/4
Please keep writing this I have to know the end
jabc4 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Grace chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Wait? No happy ending? Pleaseeeee write a sequel!
TMIHerondales chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I love all time low, used to be my fav, now there 3rd. Good story
MagicalMuggle12 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
What the actual fuck? Why have you not written more for us? Do you realize how big of a fucking cliffhanger that was?! The story is completely unfinished! You need to write more and finish this story. Right fucking now. Okay, maybe not NOW but soon. I'm going insane. God, it's such a good story! update! You haven't been on for like 2 goddamn years. Well, you haven't posted for that long, you might have been on and reading the lame ass fic that's in this sight but you need to update for us! That's all I have to say.
God though, why haven't you updated?! At least give us a short authors not or anything... Okay, I think that's all now...
hockeycrazy7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I meant 700. Oops.
hockeycrazy7 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
I felt the need to be your 800th review. WOOHOO! 800!