Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Tangerines
... o_O I'm sincerely hoping that Zoro didn't actually drip blood and sweat into the filling. or the crust. or both.

Other than that, this was a great read! I actually got to this from your deviantArt, CodeNameZimbabwe, and it's a really good story.
Dead Account 0412 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oh this is just priceless. Definitely a punishment in Zoro's case.
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was really funny to read :D
shittygomu chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hahaha, this was grrreat!

Tis a mystery indeed...

'Ooh, mystery pie!'
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This... is so awesome! Why haven't I come across this any sooner? Ahhah, the humor was great, over it was an awesome one-shot. Nice job! :3
HappyGirl282 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice :) I admire how well you manage to keep everyone in character. I'm truly impressed, not only you're a very talented artist, but you're a great writer as well! I shall watch you here as well! :)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Kehkehkeh, if only Nami and Sanji knew he literally used blood and sweat as ingredients, that would have been so freakin' hilarious. That's what Nami gets for being a bit-ch most of the time though, so I'm glad that Zoro got his revenge, even if he didn't know he got it.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I LOVE IT! And now, I request your permission to try to write something similar to this... (I'll PM you about it!)

~Skry~
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
! Oh...my gosh. This is, without a doubt, one of FAVORITE stories that you have written! EVER! It was just...gah it was so HILARIOUS! I mean, the whole premise is ridiculous! Zoro? Cooking? This is madness! (No, this is SPARTAAAAAA!) Ohhh my god I love Nami :) She's such a badass-kickbutt girl :D She kinda reminds me of Winry...and Misty...Is it odd that my favorite female characters are usually violent? ;

AND THEN! ZORO'S INTERPRETATION OF HOW TO COOK! XDDDDD Dear LAURD I keeled over laughing at that point! AND THEN NAMI AND SANJI ACTUALLY ATE IT! xD I knew it was going to be good, but I thought they would spit it out after Zoro told them what he put in it *SWIP* Ahahahah man...and of course, another bonus was the mental image of a shirtless Zoro in an apron ;D That's ALWAYS a good thought!

All in all, this was a fabulous story twin. Great work :)
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It was really fun to read and quite well written so good job -

One thing I did think of was that Nami was definatly OOC. If she was really that upset about having sweat on her mikans, she could of got Zoro to just wash them. Saying they were contaminated and not safe to touch was a little harsh. Also, they're peeled if people want to eat them, so it really wouldn't have mattered.

Apart from that it was really good and I enjoyed reading it, so please don't be offended by my nit-picking -

~AHWH~
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
And so arises the great question.

Eat delicious pie in carefully fashioned ignorance of the ingredients.

Or remeber ingredients may include blood and sweat belonging to Zoro and therefore spit it out.

Excellent, not as hilarious as the first oneshot but still funny.

Peace out and Rock on,