Reviews for Girls' Toys
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That. was. so. CUTE! 8D Aww! Woody was totally blushing! And Woody is right, Slink and Mr. Potato Head are characters. X) Greatness has been accomplished!
madier1095 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awwww! So adorable!

Oh, you have no idea how long I laughed when she said I'm always on top. I'm still kinda giggling.
frivoulous11 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OH MY GOD! Bo Peep is such a tease! Ahhh this is great. I love seeing a flustered woody. So funny! D
ilikepie chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"I'm always on top...of shelves"

"Does it look like it would be fun?" *sigh* "Oh, yeah..."

Wow, either I am a big creep or there were a few innuendos in there. Nice story, completely adorable.
kengogirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hahaha, aww, how charming. :)
BOC42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it! Most stories make Bo out to be a frail push-over, but she is NOT. You have definitely captured the iconic Woody-Bo relationship here. Thanks for writing!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excuse me, I'm giggling like a complete idiot over here.

Brilliance...
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh that just made my heart melt. Man I love Bo/Woody it's just too cute. How can anyone hate her, seriously! Keep up the good work!
TS3 sap chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh lordy this was so cuuuuute! I just love this story to pieces! Good job!
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Hi! This story was awesome! I really liked it! TS3 was really good as well!

God bless
InvderLava chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
My heart. It wibbles.

This is so adorable! I love your take on how these two meet. They've always been my favorite couple, (Buzz/Jessie coming in at a close second), and seeing how flustered Woody is and how cool as a cucumber Bo is warms my heart.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Hanajima chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is a fantastic and original story on a classic movie! I love your writing style and hope there is more to come!
Sara chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Adorable! You really should write more bo/woody stories.
MiniMoose chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, what a delight this was to read! You're very good at writing for character; every one you popped in there was spot on and completely believable. And the girls vs. boys' toys premise is wonderfully logical.

I love the sly humor throughout. Playful romance is easy to cheapen but you've made this absolutely enjoyable and thoroughly original (pretty damn good for fanfiction). I highly ecourage you to write more for this section. If that doesn't work, then I humbly beg you. This section deserves it!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 6/14/2010