Reviews for Angels in Disguise
MrsLanaS chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved it! A great telling of Rose and Em!
So good.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOVE the backstory!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this was really lovely and I'm so glad I finally had a chance to read it.

Miss chatting with you, hopefully after the holidays we'll run into each other more on twitter ;) happy holidays!
bstewsparkle chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Good Story. I usually don't like Rosalie, but you did an excellent job in getting her feelings across. I really was able to feel for her and her pain of this life she hates. Nicely done!
EJ10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww, this is really sweet! you're a very talented writer.

Good luck!
LuckyStar815 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Simply a great story. I've honestly never thought about Rose and Em's relationship in the light of her previous experience. You've made it very real and so right. Thank you!
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like this story, can't wait to read the next chapter.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
gah i always love your stories! so wonderful :D
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I always love your writings, but this one was just beautiful. I really enjoy seeing glimpses of Rosalie and Emmett's past, and this one was a joy to read - I had a smile on my face the whole time! Thanks for sharing, I loved it! *hugs*
katmom chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
A lovely beginning for them...

Thanks for sharing!

And good luck...

Kathie
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was lovely. While in my mind I don't see their first time going quite so smoothly, due to Rosalie's past, this seemed fitting. Hopefully your muse is speaking to you again, because I really miss your updates.
LisaBebe11 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Cute and delightful
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw, that is so sweet! Emmett and Rosalie fluff is too darn good! :D

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
CherBella chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh Subtle this was beautiful! Even though we knew how Rosalie found Emmett, we were never given any of his history of his life before he was killed. I'd always wondered how he could have so easily disappeared, did he have a family, etc. Even though you based Emmett's story on your mom's family, it fits him perfectly. What a wonderful idea.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really liked this. It goes over a fairly well established story, but with really nice original details about the family and circumstances that make it unique. I like that you incorporated your family's story - and it worked!