Reviews for Love, Unexpected
Everafter101 chapter 1 . 5/9
I loved this story so much!
kandicegubler chapter 5 . 3/22
So as you may or may not know, I'm a HUGE fan of your writing, mostly b/c it's almost ALWAYS Aaron and Emily. I liked this ...ish...I don't like H/JJ pairings, but besides that it was good. I was wondering (hoping) you could write a fic where Prentiss comes back-I know you are sort of boycotting CM, but you probably know Emily leaves at the end of season 7. Maybe...IDK I have only seen alright fanfics surrounding her return, and you are such a good writer that that is something of yours I would LOVE to read.
Thanks Kandice
BPrentiss chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
This was so beautiful, I have no words to describe how in love with it I am rn
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
haha i loved this story, especially the ending!

'thankyou for having a bad temper and a big mouth' LOL!

love it nice work :)
oursong553 chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Hotch Fan chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I love this chapter. Well, I really love the whole story.

I liked how even thoung JJ knew Hotch love her, she is afraid that is not the truth, and how Hotch thinks she just went to his apartment in middle of the night just to say she doesn't want him. LOL!

I really hope you write a sequel or another Hotch & JJ's story.
Angel N Darkness chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
you did a great job on this one... i love it... you did a great job on the whole story...
Flames101 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Absolutely amazing story! I loved every second of it! Sad to see it end, but it ended great! Hope to see more JJ/HOtch fics from you!
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Smug Emily at the end was amazing. And Hotch was adorable :) I am definitely interested in a sequel/epilogue or whatever continuation you feel inclined to write :)
kdzl chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This is great, I love this!
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
awww! keep going~!~
Hotch Fan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Great chapter!

I'm looking forward that JJ and Hotch talk.

Update very soon, pretty please ?
Flames101 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Great chapter! Update soon!
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
I enjoy reading this story just as much as you enjoy writing it, I promise. I really love the friendship between Emily and Hotch.

Also, I thought that Hotch's self-sacrificing nature in regard to love really suited his character.

Can't wait for more!
Angel N Darkness chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... update soon...