Reviews for The Dragon Journals
saraj8ne chapter 20 . 7/5
I can't tell you how much I love this fic! You're a great writer! I'm gonna go head over and check out your Vestige fic! Please update soon!
saraj8ne chapter 8 . 7/5
"And yes, this here, this is a talkin' fishbone."

DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS MADE ME SMILE ALL BIG AND BRIGHT WITH MY WEIRD MAN TEETH
Queen Bovine chapter 20 . 6/18
This already-awesome story just became even better with the addition of a certain Toothless Daydream :) The stutter, the attitude, the cuddling-with-attitude... It's all just so perfect!
Fan chapter 22 . 6/7
This is so adorable
Dear maple...O-O

~Drowning
More and more i'm starting to think how our actions affect the world around us in ways we never thought they would.

Because this story isn't just about the movie from the dragons' perspective, at least not to me. It's about how man doesn't think about how we affect others.

Just how much don't we know?

Hiccup got Toothless' name...XD

~Drowning
Oh dear god i feel so sorry for them now...

negativeGinger chapter 22 . 2/29
why is this fic dead it was so good (
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 22 . 1/12
This is amazing! This whole story is so well done! A lot of times I'll read a dragon point of view story and it'll basically be a rewrite and I have to skim so much to find the added content, but this one is done so well! Even the parts I know I think 'What will the dragons think about this scene?' So even though I know what's going to happen, it still feels new! And you add just enough in there to give it a new flavor and it's just... I'm not sure there's a word for how awesome your take on this is! I'll be sticking to this one till its completion for sure.
diedoktor chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Good evening. I have come from the far and distant future to say. Thank you for writing an excellent story. I really like what you have so far, and hope to maybe see it completed.
The Amazing Cat chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
This story is amazing, I wish you'd continue.

Understandable if you quit it, of course. But it really is great. :)
Volxsis1755 chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
very interest this story is, shame there isn't any more.
DoopDoop chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Shame you stopped updating.
It's such a good story!
wolfenergy17 chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
This is so cool! It is really unique and I love how you have wriiten journals for all the dragons, not just our friendly neighborhood Night Fury. I hope you decide to update sometime, even if it is just to tell us that you discontinued this story. But, updating to finish the movie's storyline would be preferable. :)