Reviews for The Dragon Journals
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 9 . 9/7
Oh, man, I'm so sorry for the Zippleback now. You made me really feel for them! "Evil fish!" Ohh, "unholy birth." Such a perfect voice for them, poor things!
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 6 . 9/7
"Marvelous. You feed something once and it follows you everywhere."
BEST. LINE. EVER.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 4 . 9/7
Ohh, Night Fury is so lonely. And I love love love your explanation for the miracle-climb later by saying that he's weakened from lack of food. Also, him 'flaming his tail' - cauterizing the wound - is so... Ohhh. Hurts. Beautiful. I can't wait to read more so I'm going on now.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 9/7
"The air feels too slippery. I can't climb it."
You know something is Literature when it makes you see things in a way you didn't before, or adds to your understanding in ways you couldn't have imagined. And this... This isn't anything I've ever seen or read before, published fic included. Here from saphira-and-shruikan's Gift of Me, and I have to thank them now. This? Priceless.
aquawyrm chapter 22 . 6/27
I'm so sad that this is dead (because it's so much fun to read)
thedragondemigod123 chapter 22 . 2/11
This is awesome!
dragons n things chapter 22 . 10/31/2016
i thought this was completed when i first read it! and it wasn't. and i am absolutely shattered with that news. i did find this on the tvtropes rec list, and yeah ! this met all my expectations. god, what a great fic you've written ?! i'm. amazed.

i love all the vocabularies and terms and just the entire voice of toothless, it makes the entire fic so authentic and real - and also i had fun guessing what the terms. i'm guessing "ember-hiss" is "toothless" and hiss-growls are "sorry"s and maybe footfalls mean "bud"? footfalls took me so long to figure out, i couldn't remember what they might mean. but it's so great! i love the characters and how you gave each of them such a clear voice. whoa. sad to see this never got to the end of movie one. hopefully it does? one day? hoping.
Lightwavers chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
"I bet you all thought I was DEAD!"

Well... it's been 5 years. Found this on TvTropes like a lot of other people while looking for good httyd fanfics. I like it, but what happened to that "will never leave this story unfinished" author's note a while ago?

Meh, I don't blame you. Writing is hard. Hope your having fun doing whatever it is your doing nowadays. :)
saraj8ne chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
I can't tell you how much I love this fic! You're a great writer! I'm gonna go head over and check out your Vestige fic! Please update soon!
saraj8ne chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
"And yes, this here, this is a talkin' fishbone."

DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS MADE ME SMILE ALL BIG AND BRIGHT WITH MY WEIRD MAN TEETH
Queen Bovine chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
This already-awesome story just became even better with the addition of a certain Toothless Daydream :) The stutter, the attitude, the cuddling-with-attitude... It's all just so perfect!
Fan chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
This is so adorable
Guest chapter 18 . 3/12/2016
Dear maple...O-O

Guest chapter 16 . 3/12/2016
More and more i'm starting to think how our actions affect the world around us in ways we never thought they would.

Because this story isn't just about the movie from the dragons' perspective, at least not to me. It's about how man doesn't think about how we affect others.

Just how much don't we know?

Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2016