Reviews for Majesty
Sophia the Scribe chapter 18 . 9/21
Lovely story! Any hope of its being finished?
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
Wonderful story
Honestly I forgot it was fanfiction an was a little disappointed when I went back to reading the series and none of this had happened :(
You apologize for writing out if character but really I would think you wrote them in the first place :)
ItsJada chapter 18 . 5/28
AMAZING I'm loving this fanfic so keep it going Just one thing... Maybe try to put a bit more feeling into the description of the way the characters talk. Other than that, it's going great
Lord Sanguine chapter 18 . 5/24
This is a nice story.
Olivia Wood chapter 18 . 3/27
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT INE I AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS! XD
This poet chapter 18 . 1/1
I know it's been a long time since this story was published... but I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with it. Horace especially, was well written and I really enjoyed this little insight to what (most probably) would have happened. The story didn't have a cliche plot, but was interesting and different from a lot of fan fictions and I loved the little glimpses of some of my favourite characters.

Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Did u kidnap Flanagan to write for u?
Lover of Pokemon chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Great story! It's been 2 years though...hopefully you're still out there and have the motivation to continue and complete this story.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
You know, its funny how George disappears after the 1st bk, and then comes back in the 10th bk,and then vanishes for the 11th and 12th. And how he never showed up for their wedding...
Connor36 chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
When vocomes the new chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Love this chapter! Lots of inside jokes.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Oh man, I can't believe I ever wanted to see what they were like when things were peaceful! I really hope someone takes Evanlyn captive! Or Horace, or Alyss, or Will. Nah, they're not getting Will.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Halt is the same problem. I can relate to you.