Reviews for Majesty
more please chapter 18 . 1/19
write more! please?
Daddymoopoo chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
This is a good story with a strong backing. No spelling errors like all the other stories I read. Hope you finish it. Good luck and happy thoughts
karyuu no tekken chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Lol rainbows and butterflies
Away-She-Flied chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Well, since I accidentally hit the next chapter button without hitting the post review button (oops?), I'll keep review attempt #2 short.

*dramatic background music...* Annnddd...HORACE IS OUT OF HIS HONEYMOON PHASE :(. He'd better not go all Harry Potter on Cass and insist on breaking up with her for some stupid noble reason (he'd damage her reputation, isn't fit to rule, doesn't have noble blood, yada yada yada..) Honestly, OF COURSE the nobles aren't happy that Cassie and he are dating/courting/whatever. Since they're only going for increased wealth and power, they wouldn't be happy with the Crown Princess courting anyone but themselves. Poor, dense, noble Horace :(

Wonderfully written chapter! I hope Cassie or Willers or someone is around to convince Horace that he's totally worthy in the next chapter.
Away-She-Flied chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
It's GILLERS! (Sorry. Fangil (geddit?!) moment. He's like my favorite character EVEREVEREVER. Just sayin'.) So, obviously, I really don't mind taking a break to give background information on certain other characters. It'll make the story less confusing in the future (probably). Like, even in this chapter, you explained how Jenny was (not-so) magically transported from Redmont's kitchens to those at Castle Araluen.

Once again, I have to point out that you have a knack for dialogue. It flows naturally and doesn't seem awkward (unless you want it to be). Looking forward to the next chapter!
Away-She-Flied chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I really should just get over myself and log in..but that would require remembering my password and actually TYPING IT IN. Entirely too difficult, in my opinion.

Anyways, nice chapter. I'm a shameless fan of fluff. I am a little confused about the timeline of events, but I'm guessing that this was published before Book 10 came out? Well, it probably was, but I don't really mind. I'm just going to go with it.

That aside, I really love the Will/Horace banter in this chapter. My favorite section:

'It's not that. You know what marriage to Cassie will mean.'

'That you're marrying the woman you love?' The Ranger offered with a grin.

Horace shot him a withering look. 'No, I'll be a Prince.'

Will gave him a blank stare.

'...And that's a bad thing, how?' He finally answered.

Sorry for the long review...I tend to ramble on a lot. But anyways, thanks for posting this!

Lily
Away-She-Flied chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Oddly enough, the whole Horace-being-King thing didn't occur to me, either. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to rule jointly? (think William III & Mary II of England) But, regardless, I love the image at the end of the chapter: "Halt and Gilan won't shut up about it. And Will! I'll never live it down."

Aww, I'm so glad Duncan approved _. But still, there was never really any question. As you wrote him saying, "It's not like [he] had a choice." Looking forward to the rest of the castle's reactions! (Though I'm really just expecting a whole lot of, "FINALLY..."
Away-She-Flied chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awww, I love the beginning :). I really like the Horace/Cassandra pairing (never really could understand Will/Evanlyn...it's just weird) and I'm really looking forward to reading this story! I already read the prequel you posted and I can't wait to find out where you take this- as of now, it could really go any direction.
Veronique Ruthven chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
all I'm gonna say is "awwwwww"
1. new chapter yay!
2. you captured their characteristics (I think)
3. romance!
Lone-grey-koas-wolf chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
good story update soon please?
where are you planing on taking this just out of curiosity?
Amy chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Oh my God you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to upload another chapter. I find his story really amazing. Keep writing, I love it!
Meepsters chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
Hey! I love you stories but I think that there should be more Jenny/Gilian since they help out the story. Plus, some action at the wedding and stuff would be nice!

Have a nice day
happysmiles500 chapter 17 . 2/3/2013
What?! No more chapters! That is ok, keep writing and i will follow the story to see how it ends...
Keep up the great work and we are all behind you...
happysmiles500 chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Another lovely chapter!
happysmiles500 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Poor Horace! Continuous teasing from Halt, Gilan and Will!
Love it by the way! Keep up the great work.