Reviews for Majesty
This poet chapter 18 . 1/1
I know it's been a long time since this story was published... but I can honestly say that I have fallen in love with it. Horace especially, was well written and I really enjoyed this little insight to what (most probably) would have happened. The story didn't have a cliche plot, but was interesting and different from a lot of fan fictions and I loved the little glimpses of some of my favourite characters.

Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Did u kidnap Flanagan to write for u?
Lover of Pokemon chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
Great story! It's been 2 years though...hopefully you're still out there and have the motivation to continue and complete this story.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
You know, its funny how George disappears after the 1st bk, and then comes back in the 10th bk,and then vanishes for the 11th and 12th. And how he never showed up for their wedding...
Connor36 chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
When vocomes the new chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Love this chapter! Lots of inside jokes.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Oh man, I can't believe I ever wanted to see what they were like when things were peaceful! I really hope someone takes Evanlyn captive! Or Horace, or Alyss, or Will. Nah, they're not getting Will.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Halt is the same problem. I can relate to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Oh poor Horace! I really love this guy and hate when he's upset.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love this author. But this goes on forever!
Elie chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Great story so far! Cant wait to find out what happens next!
Lizzy chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
do option number 2
btw love your fanfic so far. ive never been great at writing but have always loved the idea of being an author. Things like this really inspire me so thanks!
EvanlynDuncan chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
I just read this and thought it was amazing. I also read the prequel. You haven't updated in almost a year though so maybe you are to busy with other stories to continue this one? Since I sometimes write fanfiction I know that sometimes you might be to busy or having a writers block, but I really hope that you continue this fanfiction. This fanfic is one of my favorites and I would be dissipointed if it was discontinued. Love your writing