Reviews for Majesty
Lover of Pokemon chapter 18 . 8/3
Great story! It's been 2 years though...hopefully you're still out there and have the motivation to continue and complete this story.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 6/30
You know, its funny how George disappears after the 1st bk, and then comes back in the 10th bk,and then vanishes for the 11th and 12th. And how he never showed up for their wedding...
Connor36 chapter 18 . 2/13
When vocomes the new chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Love this chapter! Lots of inside jokes.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Oh man, I can't believe I ever wanted to see what they were like when things were peaceful! I really hope someone takes Evanlyn captive! Or Horace, or Alyss, or Will. Nah, they're not getting Will.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Halt is the same problem. I can relate to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Oh poor Horace! I really love this guy and hate when he's upset.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love this author. But this goes on forever!
Elie chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Great story so far! Cant wait to find out what happens next!
Lizzy chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
do option number 2
btw love your fanfic so far. ive never been great at writing but have always loved the idea of being an author. Things like this really inspire me so thanks!
EvanlynDuncan chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
I just read this and thought it was amazing. I also read the prequel. You haven't updated in almost a year though so maybe you are to busy with other stories to continue this one? Since I sometimes write fanfiction I know that sometimes you might be to busy or having a writers block, but I really hope that you continue this fanfiction. This fanfic is one of my favorites and I would be dissipointed if it was discontinued. Love your writing
more please chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
write more! please?
Daddymoopoo chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
This is a good story with a strong backing. No spelling errors like all the other stories I read. Hope you finish it. Good luck and happy thoughts
karyuu no tekken chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Lol rainbows and butterflies
Away-She-Flied chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Well, since I accidentally hit the next chapter button without hitting the post review button (oops?), I'll keep review attempt #2 short.

*dramatic background music...* Annnddd...HORACE IS OUT OF HIS HONEYMOON PHASE :(. He'd better not go all Harry Potter on Cass and insist on breaking up with her for some stupid noble reason (he'd damage her reputation, isn't fit to rule, doesn't have noble blood, yada yada yada..) Honestly, OF COURSE the nobles aren't happy that Cassie and he are dating/courting/whatever. Since they're only going for increased wealth and power, they wouldn't be happy with the Crown Princess courting anyone but themselves. Poor, dense, noble Horace :(

Wonderfully written chapter! I hope Cassie or Willers or someone is around to convince Horace that he's totally worthy in the next chapter.