Reviews for My World
Ravenscircle chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Rosalie is an idiot.

I'm not four but damn, she made *me* cry. All the kid wanted was a cuddle! "When Esme was in there about 3:30 AM, it was the worst, she just called my name out over and over again. Her voice was nothing but a whisper at this point." This and Bella sitting there blaming herself for Rosalie being an asshole just broke my heart.

So she doesn't want to believe Alice about Bella being her mate, fine. That is no need to starve the kid of her affection.

Annoyed with Rosalie but still very interested to read her side of things.
marie6498 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awwww... this is so sweet! Rosalie in love! I hope you continue both stories, I look forward to reading them.
gagafanatic chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
awwwwww! i really hope bella forgives her! you should continue both of ur fics! on its axis is awesomly amazing lol please continue
crazy84 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow..its great! I love reading Rosalie's side of the story..it was so sad! Anyways I can't wait to read more!
gemini2307 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Rosalie should have listened to Alice now shes miserable
Isane chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww.. Such a heart-breaking piece. I can clearly imagine the young Bella pleading desperately for Rose to cuddle with her.. T_T Please post more of this so that we can understand Rose's perspective better. ;D Keep up the good work!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this !
Michele0612 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Beautiful, but very very sad!

It's great to see things from Rosalie's perspective too!
Krazikamikazi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Omg that's so sad I almost cried :( it was very well written tho can't wait for the next one
24 | « Prev Page 1 2