Reviews for A Dark Past
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Thrusted is not a word. Thrust is both past and present tense.
emma chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i thought aerrows dad was named lightning something
Amber Pegasus chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I love it. I give this story two thumbs up!
StormWriter18 chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
I have to say some parts of this story are so freakishly close to my DA story I've been planning. Specifically that image of Ace on the park bench talking to the old Master Cyclonis. I swear I had the same image O.o. I liked how you used Asaph as Ace's name. This was also pretty well written. The only thing I don't like is the romance stuff for a couple reasons, one being it's a little cliche. Over all though, pretty well done. :D
Amber Pegasus chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Well I think it rocks and this storry looks look like the history of The Dark Ace.
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
The story continues!
WishfulTrance chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I shall be part of your poll!

And a very intense chapter, i was hooked! so sad :( but great!

WishfulTrance
The High Demon Lord chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
voted awhile ago.
WishfulTrance chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
You're winding me up, longer chapters are NEEDED, you winder-upper! I'm loving this fic :( And you MOCK me!

Loved this chapter, made me laugh a few times :)

X
WishfulTrance chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Awww, yay i get a chapter dedicated? That's so sweet of you! And go you: This chapter was great. I LOVED the ending. "My rules." It was spine-tingling. And my fics are not amazing, but your'e endless support is very much appreciated :)

I love the development of the Dark Ace, it's very engaging and convincing. Much better than what i have planned!

WishfulTrance ox
WishfulTrance chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
it's alright to go over the limit ;) Besides, it shows you were clearly into it. I like the amount of emotion in this fic, it's very engaging!

Loved it

WishfulTrance x
onceinapinksun chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This is going to be really interesting. Nice twist in the plot! Can't wait for next chap! Xx
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oooh. I'm loving this plot! Very unique; very different. I likey! Keep going :)

WishfulTrance
onceinapinksun chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ooooh I loved, it sounds like a really interesting plot! Can't wait to for more.
BlueDragon123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It's an intresting story and I am excited to see where it goes next. Oh and the picture on your profile, v. funny although I have to admit I actually fell for it. Can't wait for more (I think your spell check is wrong or something, I was sure thrusted was a real world. But I have been wrong before)