Reviews for Gone Fishing
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so much sadder to read since I've already read Little Hollow 3 times! Gosh, you're so talented, this is a really great little side story, and it just fits perfectly with what I imagined when James told the story in Little Hollow, brilliant!
Awww chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awesome
asms2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow, great story! Feeling like you are going to drown must be one of the scariest experiences a person can have. I could just sense the panic in both boys as the situation unfolded. And I like the end part when they try to figure out if they should tell anyone or not. It would be hard to keep something that significant to yourself, but I can see what they were thinking. Great job!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aaaaaaaaw this is cute! X3
ChicFlick97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I read this months ago, didn't review (so very sorry), spent the night at my cousin's, had a dream about this, realized I HAD to read this again, scoured the Internet and FanFiction, found it, read it, loved it, sending a review for it, and FAVE'ING IT! -gasps for breath-

You did such an excellent job on this! Just enough angst, friendship, and stupidity to make a cold man cry. :D

James is a fish whisperer... I'm a people whisperer... Psst, James, dancing on a boat is not the brightest of moves. Ssh. Don't tell anyone. ewe

I'm still shocked I had a dream about this MONTHS after I read this. Wow. :)
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Yeah very very nice, i like story,n.n please writing more from Logan and James
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Wow. *speechless* That was truly amazing, as are all your stories. You never seize to amaze me with your talent in writing.

"Peering through heavily lidded eyes, Logan was surprised to see one of his best friends, James Diamond perched on the large tree limb set conveniently right outside Logan's room in his second story home.

'James?' He asked in disbelief. He rubbed his eyes and looked again. He hadn't known who or what to expect when he looked out his window but it certainly hadn't been any of his friends. James was still there so he shoved open his window. A blast of heat hit him and Logan practically dragged James into his room.

'I have a door you.' He informed James as he quickly shut his window.

'I know.' James responded with a grin. 'But you also have a tree and trees are pretty fun to climb.'" That whole part had me giggling. Oh James, you are spending to much time with Carlos indeed.

"'Why not?' James asked genuinely confused. 'You can dance anywhere at anytime. Same with singing. Look, if they don't come to my dancing then I'll sing. And if they come then, that means you're right and I'm a fish whisperer.'

'A fish whisperer?' Logan stared at his rambunctious friend. 'James, seriously. Just sit down. You can't dance in a canoe. Sit down and stop acting so ridiculously.'" Fish whisperer. GAH. Hilarious. And the boys need to learn to listen to Logan. They'd probably get hurt a lot less. But where's the fun in that?

"The last thing he heard before he hit the water was Logan shouting, 'I told you!'" Yes James, Logan DID tell you...always the smart one Logie *heart*

And then starting at the part James hit the water and ending at the part where Logan was yelling at him, I was panicking. JAMES! *tear* that's pretty much how it went.

The part with Logan's dad *heart breaks* Logie deserves way better. All I can think is 'poor Logie *tear*'

Well, sorry for the crap review. I'm going to try to review all your stories, which means I'll have to reread them, but thats okay with me :) But right now i'm gonna have lunch, hehe.

~Colorful Soul
Allison chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Aww I loved it!...James dancing in the boat!...and trying to attach fish? Hahahaha that's just great! I could totally imagine him doing that!:)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh gosh, that was so cute I could die! I might just be in love...
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Did I review this yet? I guess not. Can't remember. Sorry about that. I really should try to be a better person. It might make life much more enjoyable for me.

AAAAAAANYWAY. Like always, LOVED it. FOREVER. Too bad James didn't die I MEAN WHAT. I NEVER SAID THAT. BLASPHEMY. ABOMINATION. I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT.

I actually thought it was really funny that James was being so stupid, because, well, he really is. I love how you brought that out in him, and like at the endish where he was all "WELP, YOU SAVED ME. LET'S GO HOME" and Logan's like "itdoesn'tworkthatway" and it was great. I think this might be the fic that made me laugh the most out of all yours. Which is kind of weird, because it was still scary and angsty, but maybe I'm just used to that now. *shrugs*

Oh ps James climbing through windows on trees is win. Logan's boring, he should have climbed trees too. Epiiiicccc. Oh but Logan's dad, I mean. Sob. It's really cool to see his bad parenting-ness up close from a primary point of view, because it just makes it that much more real. Sad, too. Especially Logan's reactions, how he always defends him and tries every chance he gets to make him notice him. So sad, and I love it. -sob-

All in all, this was another really really good fic from you and it really makes absolutely no sense that it's taking me so long to read all of them. Man, I can't even remember what I've reviewed and what I haven't. I should review right after I read like a normal person. -killed-
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Square roots aren't exciting to Logan? Wow! Something must be wrong with him! Logan loves math!

I loved Logan's remark about James hanging around Carlos too much.

You know what's interesting? I read somewhere that on the show, Carlos is actually the oldest. In your stories, you have him as the baby. Which, it's your stories, I'm not saying "You're wrong! Change it!" Actually, in my stories, I tend to have Logan as the "baby" of the group, but I guess my point is that I never would have pegged Carlos to be the oldest of the group, if that info is in fact legit.

Haha, that sounds like Logan. Only he would study during the summer.

Ah, yes. Logan the resident worry wart.

Lol. "With a whoop that caused the neighbor's dog to start barking..."

I love Logan's line "I need new friends." It sounds very canon.

Haha. "Carlos is a bad influence on you."

Yeah, usually when people say "What's the worst that can happen?" something bad happens. It's practically a given.

James wants to attract the fish by dancing? Yeah, I don't even know how to respond to that.

Fish whispererer. Lol.

What I like about your writing style is how descriptive you are. I think I've told you before that you are an inspiration to me. I too try to be descriptive in my stories.

Aw, poor little Logan trying to swim to shore holding onto James' limp form.

I must admit that Logan's outburst seemed out of character, but it was also understandable because something bad happened to James because he didn't listen to Logan.

You know, I wonder why the guys don't listen to Logan when he's all skeptical and doubtful. He has reservations and voices them, but they just go unheeded. I read something online about Logan being the least respected member of the band, maybe, as much as I'd hate to admit it, that's true. That certainly explain why they never seem to listen to Logan.

Aw, that was sweet how when they went back to Logan's house, James used the door instead of the tree.

Wow! That's messed up how Mr. Mitchell mistakened James for Kendall.

I don't know why but Logan's comment about how it was pretty hard to confuse any of us white boys with Carlos made me smile.

I do like how you mentioned how Kendall is so protective over the boys. I happen to agree with that.

Oh, come on. The ending wasn't bad. It was sweet. It was perfect.

I stand corrected. You have 10 BTR stories, now that I reviewed this, I have eight more to go. I should probably eat lunch soon though. I CAN eat lunch, right? I mean, do I have your permission? I'll resume reviewing after I feed my face. I promise.

Once again, phenomenal job. Your writing never ceases to amaze me. I don't know how you do it, but you churn out all these angsty stories like it was as easy as breathing to you.
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
James. Honey. DO NOT MOONWALK. ON A BOAT. THAT'S A BAD IDEA. But you're really cure when you say you're a Fish Whisperer and I love you and Logan because you're amazing and I love you too Laura. YAY.
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Darn it. This is my last one-shot I can review :( I think you wrote Logan so accurately. He would totally save James and then get upset like that! Perfect. :D
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
But...but...I AM screaming and demanding for another chapter of Little Hollow 3
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I liked it! I now have 8 BTR storry iddeas and I only started 3. :) I really like the one-shot though. I always wondered about chapter 19. :)