Reviews for Gone Fishing
Mixed Reality chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this story!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like how you based this story off something that you had in another story. I love it.
BigTimeRushFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Another GREAT one-shot! I always wanted to read more about the "canoe" incident. This was awesome.
Kathrynew30 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Well this was great. It's funny though because I knew what was going to happen because of Little Hollow and I knew that Logan would go in and save James's life, but when I was reading it and Logan was searching for James and slightly freaking out, I was seriously on the edge of my seat and worried if he would get there in time. Crazy. But fantastic, I really enjoyed being able to read the full story of how this happened.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great job! I really, really liked it.
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Look, I don't have much to say. But I do have two words for you, and to make them even more confusing, I'll say them in Italian! La sua perfetta". Any guesses on what it means? Use Google. Anyway, you did great. Stay Real.
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow! Awesome story. But did you have to make the date july 2? That's my birthday and it makes me kinda sad to know that the james in your story almost died on my birthday. lol

can't wait for the next chap. of Little Hollow!
raindropsX chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this is an amazing one shot. great job. i loved reading this, i love how you wrote their thoughts and the last line by James, "But James still wished he could tell someone that Logan Mitchell was a hero." got me all teary, such a great line.
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved it! The humor was great. The way that you wrote Logan's emotions during the accident and then after was just amazing. I could feel everything. It was nice to see him active again. :)

The pacing was really nice in this piece. It moved naturally from each section to section.

I liked the end with Logan's dad. That guy is such a jerk!

I didn't think the end was rushed. It worked really well for me because I think Logan doesn't really get a lot of the credit for doing stuff. That was probably more true at 14 so it was a nice statement that his best friend would want to talk him up. He did save his life after all.

Great job on this one shot! Now back to Little Hollows! :)
RideTheSwirlySlide chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
awww qt3
SourGummyBear chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
my god, when you mentioned this in LH, i was like, man i wanna kno the full story, and now i do! this was excellent!
greenandred124 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awesome! Always wanted to envision the canoe story a little better. Please continue with Littpe Hollow! I'm so excited to see what will happen! I actually wanna cry...I need angst! Lol. I know you are aware. Good job!
Lucy Ann Brooks chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved this so much! LOL James would dance at the worst times. You nailed their personalities perfectly!

Finally found some Wi-Fi on my iTouch in Poland! Can't update m stories though :(

your story gave me a good idea to a one shot for Big Time Rush, Behind The Scenes. Gotta write it down before I forget.

LOL I shouldve known you would write this around three XD

That is 10 here. Still getting used to the seven hour difference and I've been here four days!

Hope to write soon, but for now, BYE!
Kaywells chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
AWWW! This was so sweet...Even though I knew how it was gonna end, I was scared in the middle :) I like how James seamed upset at Logan's dad. I really like this, and can't wait for more of Little Hollow!
tyleetty chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awwwwwe! Loved it to bits.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »