Reviews for He left, but someone returned
Gabriella.A.Marcin chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
YEAH!
Gabriella.A.Marcin chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
ROSE!
KyF777 chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
WOW! this is really good! i want to see where this is going! :) I cant decide weather i want Emmett or Rose... I mean Emmet and Bella already hae a strong enough bond... but If it was Rose than her and Bella would have a different bond.. hmmm i think probly Rose.
AGM13 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
this is good
popila chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
i don;t know... they left her and she name her children after them. i don;t like it. but your story is good. :D
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
i am enjoying this chapter, but im curious when Jasper is coming into it and what role he is playing in it, more likely in bella and the childrens life.
cathy29jes chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
hello,

is it a beautiful chapter,wich Bella wants still to be changed is rather normal but how that will occur with his/her children ?

cathy
SexyVampyre chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
huh, i think niether if them should change her. I think Jasper should come back, looking for Rose and Emmett, missing that part of the family. And when he sees the kids, and bella, he asumes the worst. Mike. he goes balistic, and then rose and em and bell explain things, and he agrees to change her, after a short time back home. :) cant wait to see who canges her!
mama4dukes chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I want Emmett to bite me too!
DominiqueSkyCullen98 chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Dat was awsome I think emmette should change Bella
pottergoose chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
I'm enjoying this story but a few geographical issues (I'm from ny)

1 Ny isn't known to be all that rainy, in general

2 it takes at least 5 hours to fly from tacoma/seattle to jfk, not even in a jet would it take an hour

3 rochester from the city takes about 2 to 2 in a half hours to get to
Moonyxforever chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
can't wait for the rest!
cathy29jes chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
hello,

it is a beautiful story and like it much,I do not have reviewer the old chapters but I will do it for the next ones,your history is pretty and I hope that Bella will quickly be changed into vampire and that Jasper will return with it,I am in a hurry to read the continuation,

cathy
Gin'iro no Neko 8 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Cool! Please write more soon:)
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 8 . 6/18/2010