Reviews for The Heart Wants
jaymaddict chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
love this so much ! thank u thank you it is awesome but too short lol i love it really enjoy reading love carma fic please please continue this or make a new carma ! kiss and...thank youuuuuu
jaymafan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love it so much awesome ! Thank you my day i cant stop smiling lol please it will be great if you write th next chapters ...kiss and thank you again :)
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww, cute! I love Carl and Emma, despite the many rabid Wemma fans!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice first date story! Emma's speech patterns are spot on... Carl's not as upbeat. But don't let it stop you! ;)
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved this! Very Cute and please make like 20 more chapters lol!
kendy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This story is really sweet! You portray them both so wonderfully!
Shiomei chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved it! Even though I'm rooting for Will and Emma endingup together I like Carl too. He seems a good man.
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aaaaaawwww that was cute! I usually like Wemma more, but i think it's good for her to be happy! It wuz a good story! Will you go on?
theschuesters chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aww, super cute! I'm originally a Wemma shipper, but I also love seeing Emma happy even if it's with someone else... dang, just seeing Emma not miserable then it's cool. And I love Carl, even if he makes Will feel bad about himself.

Are you the same one on Tumblr with the same username? Because if you are, well that's just awesome! \m/ (I'm a-latebloomer on Tumblr btw, just in case you're the same person on Tumblr). Haha, that's all.

Keep up the good works!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was so cute! I cannot wait for Carma!3
glorifiedgleek chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Thank you is all I have to saw. Thank you for writing a genuine Carma fic and thank you for writing their first date. It was all very realistic. You should continue this or write more Carma soon. You did a really good job(:
PaulrissaRahany chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love you.

Really.

Carma. 3
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Naw that was lovely. I am really looking forward to seeing Emma being romanced.
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I'm going through your stories and I got to this one and I was like I think I read this but I hadn't reviewed :/ which is weird for me, usually I can tell if I read something if I reviewed it. But I skimmed it and I was like I read this before :/ anyway, I liked it :) makes Carl seem nice as opposed to the hatred I usually get for him :P
halfsecret chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really liked this! Nice to see Emma having a normal beginning of a relationship for once.