Reviews for Sleepless
Write more plz
whorunstheworldnerds chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Write more plz
American Senpai chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awwww this is the first good BTR fanfiction I've found.

I love the last couple of lines. This was really well written and very cute. I'm glad I found it.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was so cute! And Dragon Fruit starts with a d! What now, Marissa? And yay! I get to wear Carlitos's helmet! Awesome story!
BTRFANXX chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really Good
meltingmarkers chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
wheres the helmet?
MasaJeevas chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Hahahah that was great
Starbucks3894 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
HAHA!

"James, I really want to say otherwise, given the awkward situation we have gotten ourselves into," she sighed, her face showing nothing. "But this is exactly what it looks like."

XD I dissolved in laughter. this was funny and sweet and totally the thing I needed to brighten my rainy day. I think Marissa is the most kick-butt awesome OC I've ever read. A smart, witty, Diamond. Huh. Who woulda thunk.
live.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
AHHHHHH I LOVE CARLOS! Lol I even have my very own hockey helmet...no joke HAHAHA
scenechick404 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i love this! its soo adorable and cute! do i really get to wear his helmet? if i do sweet! if i dnt,oh wel,i got my own :)
geegee20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
No way to explain it. So good! So good!
SPNAngel16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
haha i bet James regrets not letting Mari lay with him no lol.
Daniella chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Ooooooo! is thr gona b lemons? i hope there is, & that u upload soon! :)
zaly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I LOVED it. It was a nice break from my normal Harry Potter obsession...not to mention the fact that it was superbly written and well thought out. I loved how absolutely HOT you made Carlos sound-not that it was hard to imagine him hot-and how you made Marissa sound perfect without sounding like a "Mary Sue." It was perfect.