Reviews for Sorrow Follows Joy Every Where
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
In this chapter you asked if you should delete the under, it was in the beginning of this chapter. Instead of John putting his hand under Sammy's, I believe beneath would be a better word. :)
JuleBeilschmidt chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
A beautiful story. I loved reading it. It's really nice seeing such emotional moments in the Winchester family during all the hunting they do. I also love how you pictured everyone: John trying his best to take care of his sons and doubting himself in his parenting skills, because he just can't replace a mother; Dean being the awesome big brother that he is, neraly worrying himself sick over little Sammy and of course Sammy being all cute and naive!
Especially the last chapter pulled a lot on my heartstrings. When Sammy started asking where there mother is I nearly started crying. ;_;
Also, you really did a good job making me hate the spoiled, arrogant girl. I serioulsy wished that Dean had slapped her for having such a potty mouth and being so rude D:
But then little Sammy saved the day with his counterattack: "I have a brother instead, you don' have a brother. My brother loves me so much. You are alowne."
That was just a lovely and heartwarming ending )
great work!
TheFandomEater chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Did you make the cover picture? And if you didn't, where did you find it? Cause I love it!
Desertfyre chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
What is with minor characters being so mean? I wanted to hurt that girl but then it's so sweet what Sammy said! That was an Awwww moment. Glad they managed to shut her up. The little brat.

Wonderful story! I enjoyed it!
Desertfyre chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
oooh, I wanted to hurt that lady! Good grief, she was so mean!
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Awww, so sweet. Very brotherly and nicely written. Well done! :)
twiandsuperfan chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Wow! Great story! I love the ending!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
ATTA BOY SAMMY! You tell her! The little spoiled snot! I bet she felt like a huge turd getting reemed by a toddler! Little brat. I hope that wnen they do the surgery they take out her vocal cords instead. That was awesome! I actually teared up a little. Great Job!
casammy chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
brotherly moments, the best epex!.Hug supernatural
bia1007 chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
A perfect ending – you caught the special bond between Sam and Dean so well and these lines showed it so beautifully - "I'd be always here, Sammy. I'm not gonna leave you, ever" and Sam’s wonderful expression of love "I have a brother instead, you don' have a brother. My brother loves me so much. You are alowne." Sam says with a stern look and sheer determination.” Something they have for life! I enjoyed this story so much and hope there is a lot more to come :))!
ritsam chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
The story's finished! SERIOUSLY!

Very well done Maria, seriously, this is the first wee!chester story that had me hooked this long. You know I'm so not a wee!chester fan. But, this one is really cute and very well written. Awwww... Sammy's puppy iz cute, like him and I also want to slap on the cheek of that bratty girl hard. x( Dean was good...he kicked ass even then, huh! Love it.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Ritu.
LonelyGiant chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love baby Sammy with the cute scraggly hair and all.

Awesome.

Crys
moviegeek03 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
AWW! Such a sweet ending there. Absolutely love this fic. I definitely felt true to the characters and showed some light on a possibly reason why they act the way they do as adults, especially Dean's protectiveness. Very lovely story :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
i really, really enjoyed this story! it is very well written, in the way that you accurately captured the characters of sam and dean even while portraying them at such a young age. Well done, and a great fic!
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Wonderful way to end the chapter my friend. I love the way that Sam was able to get that nasty girl to shut up by telling her that he had a brother and she was all alone. Money can't buy you everything!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »