Reviews for Krystahl Kingdom Crossover Saga
Chairman LoneStar chapter 34 . 11/10/2010
*gives a standing ovation with tears in his eyes* Encore! Encore! Please, give an encore! This story was beautiful, heart-wrenching, edge-of-the-seat exciting all the way through, and I can't believe it's over! I'm gonna miss these guys, seriously...even the Reject, somewhat. Thanks for such a great story; it was my pleasure to read it. ) Much love and success for the continuing co-op with DeadShut on The Nobody Virus. In your honor, I gotta say..."Has a nice day." )

SAlus in Lux Lucis! )
ultima-owner chapter 34 . 11/9/2010
I love this story
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 34 . 11/9/2010
This has been such a good story to read. So well written in every way, it has been a pleasure to read. I can't wait to read more of your work.
ultima-owner chapter 33 . 10/26/2010
It's down to the wire
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 32 . 10/20/2010
xD Awsome chap!

D: Roxel's inner voice of reason is Sora?

xD Neat!
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 32 . 10/19/2010
I do just love a good kingdom hearts story and this meets all of the requirments. I've loved every second of this. Keep up the amazing work.
ultima-owner chapter 32 . 10/18/2010
A lot of answers are coming soon
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 31 . 10/13/2010
Dx Ah the Reject speaks da truth yo! D': I don't want this to end!
ultima-owner chapter 31 . 10/12/2010
*Brain begins to overheat*
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 31 . 10/12/2010
And everything begins to come together. Another great chapter, I look forward to reading more.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 30 . 10/2/2010
Holy...this story is awesome. Your writing is excellent and a joy to read. I have loved reading every word of this. I honestly can't wait to read more of this whenever you update next.

I took a few seconds to see what others made of this story and came across logan. Ignore him, he obviously has nothing better to do and is nothing more than a "Keyboard warrior". If he really wanted to back up his opinions he'd have an account so you could contact him.

In any case, I love this. I'll have to give your other work a look too. Keep up the excellent work.
ultima-owner chapter 30 . 9/25/2010
Will hearts return to Kingdom Hearts
Chairman LoneStar chapter 30 . 9/25/2010
I had a feeling this would turn out like that, and it was one heck of a rollercoaster; I don't want it to end! When you say the end's coming soon, I hope it's not next chapter soon, cuz I don't think I'm ready to give up reading this one yet. Well, whatever happens, just keep on writing, cuz I'm lovin' every word!

Salus in Lux L:ucis! )
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 30 . 9/24/2010
D': Another good chap! D:( Don't care what that logan guy says! Your story is A-W-S-O-M-E! xD Got it memmorized?
ultima-owner chapter 29 . 9/20/2010