Reviews for Waiting II
louisemiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
What a fantastic story, was not expecting that at all. You are an amazing angst writer, I literally can't stop crying.
j.schofield chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
God that was sad reading, but once I got to the end I was so relieved that they were still able to be together. Still very sad but I guess they lived a full life.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love it but it leaves me wondering how starfire died
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was actually rather sad. I've never gotten into the comics, so I imagine I missed any and all references there, but there were a lot of things I liked in this. Raven and Beast Boy I like, something about them just works. I'm not sure I completely figured out the ending, though, is she a ghost?
jessmonster chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh God, that scared the crap outta me. I was so sad. He died first?! And then she died?! And then Raven cried?! Oh, stop.
Liriell chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You know, after having read the prequel of to the story, I had assumed that it was some sweet companion piece, explaining the those missing moment from his point of view, but damn, I guess I never expected that. It is hardly surprising, considering that usually after that 'whole drama' from before that the sequel is just a further story to add their happy ending.

It almost seem cruel of you to make them go through this whole ordeal, you know. I usually, well it is not hate, but I always think that it is a shame that they need so much time to get together, all those wasted time. It does make me wonder why exactly you added this, as most people would not; rather they crave for a sweet happy ending. Well it is not like I do not like the way you did this. Partly, I find it quite entertaining, especially the way you have woven the DC storyline into this and frankly, after reading the whole ordeal, learning that no matter what happens and that apparently, no matter what happens, they would still end up together, it does give me some hope for the DC comics. Hope, that maybe there is still a chance for them to end up together, even though they have already gone through so much and even though it seems as if they cannot go back anymore.

So, thanks for the ... interesting side of the story.
epicwisdom chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
How can you possibly say that you "un-angsted" this story?

Beautiful one-shot.
i'mNotAgirlinlove chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
OH MY GOODNESS .. i didn't see that coming ..

HE was already dead before HER ? shucks , this poignant story is so .. T_T
this is making my heart ache so much that I need to breath first before writing heeereee .. T_T

ahmm , if you'll excuse me, i'll be going now .. i might cry again, harder.
if I remember them again ..
but really , you are a very wonderful angst-writer . kudos to you ms. Kryalla :')

- a guest from fb , a happy 2013 year to you ..
ROBSTARFAN32 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Sad very sad made me cry my eyes out but I liked it
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I seriously do not how many times I had to take a deep breath before continuing to read. This was amazing. I just love the way you write, the details. And can you tell me what accident caused Raven's blindness and how old are they at the funeral?
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sad but good :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Richard Grayson was Dead All Along. You completely faked me out.

I have no problem admitting I cried. Very well done.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i just love your stories (waiting and waiting II). this one made me cry. good job for your fics. :D
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I have no idea what you intended for this, but my conclusion is that Dick died long before this story took place. Before Starfire. The premise of the story was that he waited for her to pass on, too.

The two lines that did it for me:

"He'd been there before, standing at the back, watching those left behind grieve and been helpless.

There'd been no one waiting for him, but there was someone waiting for her."
Aurora Rehona chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is my second read through of your works, and I just have to say that I adore how you can make me bawl. I am bookmarking this one especially for those times when I require a catalyst.

Your work is so poignant, I just love it. I sincerely hope that you DO get a book published so that I may purchase it.

All the best,