Reviews for Cursed
Claudeville chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Erm... so... Are Yami, Yugi, and Anzu in a three-some thing right now?
FantasyWriter93 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
ROFL! Damn, why is it always Grandpa who takes things like that and make them come out perverted! Talk about a laugh and embarrassing!
dancing elf chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
well written,original story good job
Kal Kally chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
Wow! This fic is definitely delicious like hot chocolate, if considering the massive amount of poor written ones out there. I like it a lot! Thank you for writing it!
toukarinluv4ever chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
hey i read your story and loved it even though i knew nothing of ranma 1/2
southampton chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
This is an awesome story and I have enjoyed reading very much. I wish more people would take the time to read and review this story because it is so good.

Congrad to you.
KayaCuddy chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
I love that Bakura is willing to change for Ryou- and poor Ryou for being put in jain! DAMN YOU BAKURA!
BrowneyedShamer chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
I liked that yami and yugi where flipping out weather azua would flip out too funny... Is there more? Or is the next part an epilogue I have loved this series!
KayaCuddy chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Poor Ryou was abandoned and he's left out cause he still shares a body with his Bakura. the tendershipping couple is left in the shadow realm to forever stay in the dark. :( Joey and Seto are back together! finally Seto decided to except him! Kyaaa! Keep writing!
AliceCambio chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Good.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Aww, so happy for the boys. Now, things aren't horribly horrible for them, and it looks like a happy ending is on the horizon for everyone, unless something terrible like a meteor hits the planet while our good guys are having a good time with their resolved circumstances. Hopefully no bad stuff, though we'll see. _
BrowneyedShamer chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
I'm going to guess that yugi will have the water spilt on him and since him and yami look identical ", yami will finally get his own body... However if he does will turn yugi/yami or become yugi/azua/yami ( that would be AWESOME! ). Keep up the good work!
AliceCambio chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Very good.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
Those Amazons don't mess around do they? Then again, neither does Kaiba. (Insert evil laugh here) Good thing

But I agree with Jounouchi, I wouldn't trust those crazy Amazons. Even if things seem calmed down, I get an awful feeling that this isn't the end of the fray. Especially where it concerns certain parties. (If I were Yuugi, I would make sure those Amazons don't tail Anzu, since it didn't seem like their agreement included leaving her alone in the package. And I would hate for her to end up like Akane.)

Well, I have to say, I am so glad I got a new computer to enjoy this new ficcage you have written. _ You keep writing them, and I'll keep reading 'em.
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
Awesome! I'm so glad that the day I got a new computer, I got to see some new stuff here. _ (Having no computer sucks when you're cut off from some new fanfiction goodness.) This chapter was very interesting indeed. (And I'm glad that Jounouchi and Kaiba are getting along, even if Kaiba is a jerk. *lol*)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »