Reviews for Snippets
GrayIceEternal chapter 3 . 2/18
Although the last update is 2011... Could you possibly find the time to finish at least the chapters concerning Yuri's discovery and just what the transformations mean, please?
kazune1988 chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
More, please!?
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So glad someone decided to write about Duke and Yuri plus what could have happened after Yuri fell off till he woke up. Nice.
shiroifeather chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i really love what you did i hope you continue sometime since i am really exited about this story now
Sonnenfrost chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I really like this fic even if it only consists of three short chapters. I hope you find time to continue someday.

Can't wait to find out what will happen in the cave or what will follow it.

And as for pairings, choose whatever you are comfortable with. But please no Karol paring. He is far too young for a real pairing.
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for writing this!

And Great job so far! :)

It's so hard to find Duke and Yuri fics.

I hope you plan on continuing this...
Month4 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
This is turning out to be a good story.

I wonder if what's next is that Yuri is Elucifer reborn. Oh well, have to wait to see what happens next.
BraveVesperiaGirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Please! Please! Please! write another chapter soon! I wanna know what happens with Yuri and the aer krene! I'll be waiting for the update. . .

TTFN!
Serenity Lhane chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Please update soon! It's really interesting.
xylla chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
god i love fics like this one! really well written too. update soon please3
My Solitude chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Nice story. It's quite interesting. I hope you update soon.
PeachTeaKT chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Oh nice! I like this chapter the best. It really characterizes the relationship between Flynn and Yuri. I wish that you would continue. I want to find out why Yuri feels better around Aer Krene and why he is ill in the first place. Keep writing, please?
PeachTeaKT chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I'm really enjoying this fic. You say that English isn't your first language, but I think this is still pretty clear and easy to understand. I wonder what's wrong with Yuri... Keep writing! I'm dying to find out!
BoredomIsDeadly chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Now you got me interested. Update please? :3
Yunnu chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Thanks for the good read. It's too bad it doesn't looks like you're planning to continue this. Another oneshot, perhaps?