Reviews for APH Israel's Workout
The Conquerors chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Good to see some still support human decency in this world. Despite what Palestinian propagandist say the media tries its hardest to portray Israel as the villain while blatantly ignoring Palestinian crimes such as: how they unleashed a barrage of rockets against Israel for eight years when they pulled out of Gaza i.e. made it Jew free, how they then burned synagogues, useing public television such as Far-Far the (Mickey) mouse to promote Islamic propaganda of killing Jews in the name of Allah, and child brides.

And as for the freedom flotilla, yes they did have toys and food on board. They also had gun powder, ammunition, and were armed to the teeth with lead pipes, knifes, and other sharp and blunt instruments. The IDf did not fire until they were attacked when boarding the boat, which the search and seizure of was declared legal under that International Law you loons like to quote so much. Further more those activist should consider themselves lucky it was Israel they were dealing with. Had it been any other country such as Russia, China, or even America that boat and the activists on it would be a smoking heap of rubble sinking down to the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea. Sadly this was not the case and many returned to their cushy lives and quickly forgot about the incident and felt a smug fact of self-satisfaction.

As a bonus round the Palestine's receive $400 million in American aide money every year and are the country that receives the second most international aide (they are only exceeded in aide by the Republic of the Congo). Despite this they don't have enough money for food, but they sure as hell have enough to buy rockets out the wazoo and build a "Crazy Waterpark".

The solution to solving a problem is by dealing with the cause, not by pretending its someone else's fault.

"We will not sacrifice a single drop of blood for the Palestinian cause, for a drop of blood is to precious. Nay, we will not even pluck a single eye brow for them. Those in Gaza still fail to realize when you shoot a missile from a house, another missile will be fired on that same location within minuets."- an Arab news caster in Egypt reporting on Gaza. Memiri T.V

"If I woke up tomorrow and found out Gaza had sunk into the sea, I would thank God for his act of mercy to the world." -A different Egyptian news caster who shares the views of many.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I'm trying to understand Israel and it's difficult...
Irem chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Mavi Marmara. Başkalarının işine tam da bu yüzden burnumuzu sokmamalıyız.
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I personally would like to see a one-shot about Prussia and Israel's relationship. It would be interesting to see how they got together
Shira chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This... this is really good.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
cool. I always think of Israel as more or less resurrected rather than young...but yours is so well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was beautiful and so sad. I love it. (Jewish) :D
aconcernedjew chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, the jews moving into palestine in1948 didn't steal the land. The land that was to be given to the jews was either barren desert or had already been legall purchased by jews. They took over parts controlled by arabs when the arabs started the war.

aconcernedjew chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, and I forgot "israel had no reason to exist?"

Yeah, I guess we should have just left those holocaust survivors in poland to be slaughtered by the pogroms.

And israel didn't mutilate palestine, palestinians have more rights in kisrael then any arab nation. The lebanese treat them worse then animals and you say its israels fault?

And yes, we do need a jewish state because during the hololcaust there was nowhere for jews to go and they were slaughtered. The state of israel has saved countless jews from etheopia and the former soviet union who would have been slaughtered otherwise. And even if you still think it shouldn't exist, it does. End of story. There peple living there. They've built the only free nation of the mid east.

Long live israel. Still hate this fic.

aconcernedjew chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ok commenter below me ikm gonna explain why youkre wrong.

the israelis did try to be good neighbors. They accepted the partition plan of 194I that would have divided palestine equally between the arabs and the jews. The palestinians rejected and then launched a war on the jews that the jews managed to win. Many holocaust survivors were brutally murdered by the palestinians in that war they started.

Speaking of which, its worth mentioning that the palestinians teamed up with the nazis durinf WWII and slaughtered the jews.

Also, its the jews that gave gaza and the west bank back to the palestinians as part of a peace agreement. So yes, they have tried to be good neighbors and no, they don't want all the land and when they did take land it was legally annexed during a war that the arabs started.

The israelis have tried for peace but its the radical groups like hamas that is preventing it.

I dilike this fic but you are wrong in your assumptions and should really read before you type somthing that wrong and bigoted into the review

Srey chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
let's see, how I express my own opinion without seeming like a hater...ain't gonna be easy but let's try..

First, you do realise that, Isreal was built pretty much based on nothinhg but a myth in Jewish religion about their promised land? I feel it's wrong to give somebody land merely based on that. If there was a part in the Coran stating that California was their promised land, would you just hand it over?

How do you think Palestinians who lived there for generations felt at having suddenly to leave?

Second, since its creation, Isreal's been colonizing and colonizing, always building more and more, always expanding. They did not stop when they reached the established borders. The palestinian are getting kicked out constantly and there's nothing they can do. Such desperation makes them willing to deal with anybody, including terrorists, who says they will help them.

Israel, as far as I can see at least, has never even attempted to be a good neighbor. True, some of the old ways of the arabs there didn't help either, but this was their land for over a thousand years. I am sorry if anybody's offended, but I do not believe there was a proper reason to let Isreal be born.

Ok, Nazis were monsters, Hitler did the Holocaust. But why would that warrant the birth of Isreal, why kick other people living in their ancestor's lands?

What your story didn't say, is that in order for Amiel to be born, Palestine had to be mutilated, and only by removing Isreal will Palestine heal... Perhaps that may explain its and determination to remove Israel...

About the humanitarian, I won't comment. Wars contain loads of propaganda. We won't know the true reasons for those killings, or whether they were justified or not.

Also, from how the law works in countries like Iran, I do believe that the ways of the muslim there prevents most hope of coexistence between them. That said, I don't blame poeple themselves, only their leaders. I've befriended plenty of muslims, and they were very nice and decent people, just like I've met jerks and morons.

My opinion isn't set in stone, a few years ago I was claiming the opposite, I would've sided with you.
aconcernedjew chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I hate this and I'm pro-israel! Please, writing a fic supporting israel is fine but you give all of us a bad name when you deamonize one side.

Please write a fic that shows both palestine and israel's troubles, otherwise please don't write anything else about these two really troubled peoples
ImperatorAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well, Though Palestine here is more blood seeking than it's people (I think this Palestine is actually Hamas, Hezbollah an other radical groups since are them who want the mass murder of Jews)... it was terrifyingly realistic...

and for all of those idiots (Cause I'm not afraid to say so with my username) there are some things here that you should have noticed.

1. that the "Peaceful Activists" in the Marmara ship attacked first, and since the IDF soldiers were using standard weapons instead of non lethal weapons, they returned fire in a regrettable way.

2. that the story is on Israel's POV, so what do you expect, after the Islamic extremists tried and preach the mass murder of Jews, she wouldn't have a good concept of them. Would she?

3. that Israel didn't started any of the previous war, but it was always attacked(Perhaps with the exception of the Lebanon war but I'm not sure) and when they attacked first (1967) it was because the Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian armies were about to attack
marmoki chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
As someone who's neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian situation, I'm trying to read this in as much of a non-biased light as possible. I can understand Israel's frustration and the anger of the other bordering nations, but what really shocks me about this is Palestine's characterization. He seems like a horrible and extremely nasty person, which automatically suggests that all Palestinians are that way.

And I will flat out say it. That is not true. Trying to justify the flotilla actions needs much more evidence and better, more well rounded characterization, not demonizing one Nation and making the other look like an angel.

Note that I am NOT trying to bash your fic like earlier people have. It's just that I feel your characters are too black and white. Not to mention I'm iffy with your Israel's background and characterization. Ignoring the somewhat Mary-Sue backstory, she seems extremely violent, possibly even more than Palestine, which I don't think represents the Israelis well at all. And oh dear... the fourth-last paragraph. Please, please, please check your sources again. Israel may be alone in the Middle East, but it is backed by many powerful allies. Also, it's true horrible things happened to the Jews, but implying the Muslims were responsible for everything is almost just as bad.

If possible, I'd suggest rewriting the story and looking at everything from the angles of the winners and losers. For example, as much as I despise what Japan did to my country during World War Two, I wouldn't turn Kiku into a complete monster, and neither would I make my own country an innocent little Puritan.

All in all, however, I find your writing style to be extremely interesting, and I love your Golda Meir quote at the end. I really hope to see more of your work in the future!
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
o.O Wicked awesome. Loved it and kudos for historical accuracy. 3 Israel.