Reviews for Too Late To Say A Prayer
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 1/4
reading this again after almost 5 years and realized I never reviewed it! Bourton! ! *cue "I Will Down With this Ship" please*
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved this story! Nothing like Randy and Evan.
GottaLoveYaoi94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
love love love love love love _
brookiwinchester chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
u should totally do a sequel to this i luvs it or do like a multi chapter story that goes nwit it lol i luvs this

11 did i mention that aready?
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I adore Randy/Evan. I love it when Randy is very protective over Evan, but I liked Evan been the one standing up for Randy against Edge. Of course anrgy Randy is super hot.
BreyerRose chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this is absolutley amazing... you're without a doubt my favorite writer here & this could very well be the best thing you've ever written... but that's a really hard decision lol.

i totally love randy & evan together, the dynamics are just too awesome. evan with all his sweetness & peace signs & randy with all his angry brooding & coiled strength are the perfect match. i can see evan pull randy off the porch to chase fireflies lol. i love the way you made them together. randy would of course be madly protective of his boy & evan would be more than willing to stick up for his man. you wrote them wonderfully. & i must say i loved your edge character too, you write a great villain haha.

great job hun -
246kisses chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I Loved it! This is my favorite pairing, please continue with this pairing pleeeeeease!8P
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Have I told you lately that I love you.
TeamEvan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh I love this story so much!

Everything was amazing and I'm glad I

was told of this fic.

Cena and Evan dominated…taking down Orton's enemies with pleasure. 3 Love this so much.
megsjedi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This story is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, love! Just enough angst, pain, romance and triumph in all portions.

_ It's summer! You'll have more time to write (I hope)! I can't wait to see Salvation and Under the Rose finished, and see more for Stay Sane Inside Insanity (MAN that fic makes me SQUEE)!

I like the Orton/Bourne mix. People need to write more of them.
Candy-rko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Randy/ Evan is fast becoming my favorite. And you've done amazing like always. You didn't turn Evan into bitch boy. So often writers characterize him as a meek pansy. I'm super excited to read more of this. I was at a house show last night and Cena/Evan were tag teamed against Edge\Sheamus again. :) I'm thinking Cena/Evan slash now
alethea293 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I know haven't been around in ages but dayum this fic was just lovely to read and fitted so perfectly into the happenings of that episode of RAW!

The relationship between Randy and Evan is really... I dunno... relaxed, solid D definintely something good for both of them.

As usual - awesome stuff!

Hope that you are doing good!

love, alethea
curgypsy chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This story was amazing. Orton/Bourne is one of my favorite pairings. And you wrote them so well.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Bourton! This was great but...THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO IT! Consider turning into a multichapter fic, its too juicy to stay a oneshot!
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow... it took me hours to read, because everyone and everything distracted me... and I'm brain dead.

I'm no Evan-fan, but I like him paired with Randy somehow, the viper and the little bug. I always like you're writing, and this one was no exception. I love how you do rare pairs.

It was brilliant, the way you write their relationship, the past relationship with Edge. You are a brilliant writer and this tops it all: "A vulnerable, fallen archangel all but kneeling at his feet." I can see it, I can believe it and I'm even wishing it was true.

The only thing that I missed was the actual sex, but that doesn't fit this story.