Reviews for Aftermath
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very good writing here! Really enjoyed reading it.
KariSilver chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I have been trying all day to read this fic but things kept getting in the way. Finally, I got to before I dropped (like a stone) to sleep. I am so glad I chose to read it rather than sleep because this was beautiful! Every line I read transformed the entire piece so naturally, it was like a painting - every added brush stroke created new colour that brought it all together into a master piece. Gorgeous :)
darkangel199113 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw, what a beautiful one-shot. I'm really starting to love this pairing a lot...makes me kind of wish that it was cannon. I have to say my favorite line was "make achingly sweet love to her all night."

I'd love to see more to this story. Maybe a sequel where they actually do make love. I have feeling your good with the lemons ha ha.
Gibbs.Girl121 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i really enjoyed this fic. Well done!
NorJC chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You do a great job of having Buffy sound like Buffy and Giles sound like Giles. They also stayed in character during the story. Very nice writing. I agree with another reviewer in I'd like to see what follows after this story. How will the gang react? How will Spike and Angel react? Does this new aspect in their relationship work out? It will be interesting to see how it goes.
eligin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Fantastic: very tender. You write very well for both Buffy and Giles. I would like to read more aftermaths:the battle, where did they relocates after that, telling Angel, telling their friends, do they work out? I love when fics make me want to "turn the page" Very entertaining.
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Really great story! I loved it. You always have written Giles and Buffy perfectly. You keep them in character and everything that happens seems realistic. Great job! I'm glad to have you back on fanfic! Thanks for writing! :D
Closet Scribbler chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. It's very well written and totally believable.
mmooch chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Not sure when exactly this was set, but sure hope this means the rest of the show went better. Nice revelation and cool that they're waiting to consummate.