Reviews for Blind Faith
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'm curious as to what doesn't work for you in this; I quite like it. I like that there was some awkwardness; that makes it read like a more realistic first time for me, that it wasn't all perfect and roses and strings. And God knows Sheridan can be a lughead.

As always, any time there's a discussion of Valen post-WWE, I'm just itching for someone to bring up the fact that it's Sinclair. Something about that just tickles me. Like, she's talking about this very serious thing that changed their whole culture, and is the reason she's got him blindfolded in this very sensual experience, and I'm just like, hee, it's Sinclair. Some dude named Jeff made this all up. (Not that you should include a mention of it in this, God no. That wouldn't fit in the tone at all. It just makes me laugh.)
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I think your view on Minbari history is very interesting- I never would have thought of them in that way, but the restructuring you wrote Valen into doing does seem very likely. And this ritual is very Minbari- I like it. And not just because it's a artfully written sex scene ;P

Overall very good.
NWHS chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
As usual, another good story. The trust/restraint ritual was very interesting as well as the Valen explanation. I'm not quite sure if John would have been that dense when Delenn said she would do anything he asked of her, especially considering she had already told him they could move from the courting rituals to the mating rituals, and then went into his room and undressed. I did, however, like that the first story was mainly from John's POV but this one was from Delenn's. It added an extra dimension to the two stories.