Reviews for What's it mean?
5SRat chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c38Bhst0ri2U
barney.turner.10 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Short but sweet. Kippei was acting like a complete git, but then again getting a rise out of Satsuki would be an uphill struggle at the best of times. Yuzus actions/personality were right on the nose.
Charis Legenaire chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
This story brought a smile to my face and a lot of their personalities seemed fine Great job, it definitely made me hunger for more.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love the opening scene! It's really cute and fluffy :3 I think you kept everyone pretty much in character. But there was a *little* too much stuttering from Ayumi; I know she's shy but there's only so many colons I can take before it gets repetitive!
There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, like "definitely" not "definably" and when to use "too" and "to". Also please try using more complex, descriptive sentences. You tend to use short simple sentences that are mainly informative, and sorry to say it, it's a bit bland.
I'm sorry if any of this was harsh or offended you! It's just constructive criticism from my POV that you can ignore if you wish.
LilmissChrissy chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
aaahhh! this chapter went soo well i absolutely loved your story! plz consider writing more for this pairing.
kiato chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
good. make another chapter already!
Mangald chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Hey, Lovely Complex is actually one of my fav series too! :D You gotta love Otani and Risa lol they're so perfect for each other! xD

Anyways, back on topic- I liked your story- the humor and romance was just right, IMO. Keep up the good work! ;D
Koizora chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
:D I loved it! I love this couple so much and you wrote a great story for them :) Thanks!
Da Sir 'n Knuffel Ify chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Heh heh. Ah Satsuki you're awesome x]

Nice story
karen chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
please continue your really good and i am so into this i can't wait for your next part
babyviolin chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
that was so cute! i started squealing when they kissed. dang, keppei why did you have to interrupt! lmao
yukushi chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Nice, I enjoyed reading it!
zutarababe chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
awww tht was so cute!

i luv satsuki

tht kid is hysterical
Akane Naomi chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Uwah! So cute, Kippei definitely made me laugh the most this time. Ugh, can't believe he ruined Ayumi and Satsuki's moment though...hahaha, the part when they talk about kids was unexpected, it even made me nervous! O_O;;;;; Poor Yuzuyu, she never seems to get the answer she wants to her question. Haha, but Satsuki's answer was a pretty good one and it looks like he's starting to have a change of heart about children! :/ "The heart is moved before reason in people." - as quoted by our very own Satsuki! Plus...*insert fangirl squeal* I'm so happy that Satsuki and Ayumi kissed, whoo! I can't wait to see what else will happen next. Anyways, I should stop reviewing then if I want you to update chappie 3 ne? Besides, it's hard reviewing this site when you're using the mobile version :p So see you then!
Boogirl chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
aww, so cute. I liked it.