Reviews for Karmic Encounter
Kiya319 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
good. it could probably turn into a very good fic too.
Inky-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
* snicker* * snicker* junior XD
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*giggle fit*
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Haha! "Cool junior off". xDD that was hot! i just wished it was a two-shot instead x( would have been awesome to see them well, explode from sexual frustration and succumb to their desires! mwa hahaha!
Layla Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Haven't read any of those, so it's a standalone fic for me. M rating, yet not that revealing (as in becomening vulgar), which kind of makes you want to say that there is some balance.

Thumbs up for ending it like that, I think that was a good choice. Heck, we still need doctors at work, right? Hmm, Kyoya could try *re*searching for something to help relieve his arousal (except Haruhi, of course).
Clearwaterlover97 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ooo that was intense! lol i love love LOVE the end when hes like "I have to take a cold shower to cool junior off" xD that made me laugh lol! i love your use of language throughout the whole entire story it really makes everything more interesting I can tell you that ) keep up the good work! I loved this! you should continue to write more chapters on it and just remove the "THE END" cause I really wanted it to keep going ( lol well thanks for the amazing story! good job!

~Clearwaterlover97
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Sigh, was looking forward to update of Lord Haru or Tenshi for Akuma. Hope you're feeling better.

Would it be easier for your readers if you organized all your related one-shots together, or at least indicate they are related? Enjoyed this deepening relationship of the Kyouya and Haruhi as doctor characters in this AU. Thanks~
Charecua chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hello there Mr Horny! Good one!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Wow, a really great sequel. I like the idea that they are each others destiny. Nice throwing in the mysterious disappearing gypsy woman. I hope some day you get inspired to write another one maybe with a conclusion. Well done.
Unlove You chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really liked this little oneshot of yours.

Although I feel like yelling at Haruhi for trying to deny her obvious attraction to Kyouya grrrrr lol.

Great work (: