Reviews for The Hellbound Hearts
David Noklevername chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Chernabog would fit quite well.
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
this is awesome so far!i really love how all of the characters are...well...in characterX3;where's the next chapter?
adrogoz chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I am loving this story! The villians are brilliantly characterised and seeing them fighting with/against each other makes for a very interesting story. Setting Hades up as the leader was a good move too, as a god, he's definitely the most powerful (Maleficent and Jafar are the only ones I'd say even come close). As for extra characters, have you considered adding Pirates of the Caribbean? Jack would be an interesting character to add to this whole mix (probably seeming to swapping sides to save his own skin again, but really being on the heroes side in the end), and Davy Jones would be a suitable challenger for Hook now Hook has Triton's Trident (Speaking of which, I'm surprised Hades didn't comment on the trident's similarity to his brother Poseidon's one, but then again, he never appeared in Hercules, did he?)
Palina98765 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
This story is somewhat appealing. Consider that a great achievement because I have very high standards. I am particularly fond of Frollo's role in this fic.I am what you call a Frollophile.

I demand you update this fic or else I will slay you and send you to the fiery pits of hell myself! Keeping a Frollophile waiting is a very fatal action!
StrangePointOfView chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
This is a masterpiece, truly.

Many have tried teaming Disney Villains, but you really pull it off. Every villain has their own agenda, and you've left it open on who to root for.

Hades' team is interesting, partially because of the eclectic bunch, some of whom you wouldn’t expect to be very powerful. But also because you've hinted that Hades has talked to the fates and this is the exact team he needs in order for him to pull off world domination. A pity that three souls left, but it still manages to prove interesting, especially when you've had characters who I honestly expected wouldn't have much to do, and shown just how powerful they are in their own way. Hook's destruction of Ursula was beautiful, as was Scar manipulating Gaston to get the lamp behind Hades' back (I can't wait to see how that works out). I was disappointed by Shan Yu's death, mostly because he was such a legitimately frightening villain and the only one (aside from Frollo and Hades) who kept his original speech patterns.

But it's hard to root for the underdogs, when there's another team on the horizon; David Xanatos’ team. When you have him, Mozenrath, and Ratigan bringing the brains, and Maleficant, Mim, and the Genie bringing the brawns, and Dr. Facilier bringing the style, there’s almost no way I can see him losing, especially since he makes it a habit of his to upstage powerful beings like Hades and Maleficant with his extraordinary intellect. I wonder what he’s up to though, world domination doesn’t seem to be his style.

There’s also Frollo’s team. And man, you’ve really made me want to root for Frollo. His cold, heartless, cruelty is matched only by his determination, and it’s a beautiful sight. Watching him kill the two earliest Disney villains was immensely entertaining, and his strained relationship with the heroes is artful. I wouldn’t expect him to work with the villains, but I wouldn’t expect him to work with the heroes either. Perhaps a redemption arc is in store for him? Either way, that’s and eclectic group of heroes you’ve gathered too, and when led by Frollo who will stop at nothing up to and including genocide to achieve his goals, I can’t wait to see how far this group goes, who it will recruit, who will die, and how Frollo will come out on top.

It has great potential for aweomseness; I can see Xanatos scolding Hades for underestimating ‘mere mortals’, Ariel dealing some payback to Captain Hook (or Ursula changing back while she’s still on his hand and killing him), or Scar presenting Hades with the magic lamp after tricking Gaston into stealing it then killing him. I also see potential for great horror; Frollo taking an unhealthy interest in Mulan, dead heroes being recycled in the Horned King’s Cauldron, Mozenrath making a wish to know how to use a computer and deciding Xanatos has outlived his usefulness, or Captain Hook becoming dangerously unhinged without Peter, and in possession of a device that can be used for transformations. There are so many ways you could go with this fic and you haven’t even included villains like Clayton or the Headless Horseman. You seem to have it all planned out ahead, so I can’t wait to see where you head with this story.

Keep up the great work.
Knight of Renaissance Light chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
This is excellent so far. If you read this review, could you please message me? I really would like to talk to you about this piece of art you created.
Metroid Life chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A good story, anyone could see that. Thank you for writing it, and good luck to you in the future.
Patworx chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
This is a great Disney crossover. I hope to see more soon.
Fangirl9001 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Frollo got badass. Me likey. 8D

Another riveting chapter. Maybe it's the fact that I loved Ariel so much as a child, but seeing her so broken up was a little jarring. ;_; Keep it up!
phoenix360 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I'm loving this fic so far! It's very entertaining to read and I love how in character the villains are. As for villains I'd like to see in this story? Well I'd love it if you managed to get all the villains from the films, that'd be great. But I'd also like to see: Clayton, Rattcliffe, Sykes, Lady Tremaine and the Queen of Hearts.

Update soon!
Fangirl9001 chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
This. Fic. Is. AWESOME. You have me hooked. :D

Also, I'm not sure if you're still taking suggestions for new villains to add, but personally I think Radcliff would be fun to see.
Memory in Crimson chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I must say, I just happened to stumble across this gem when you updated it with chapter 4. I'm rather impressed so far - not very many authors on this site can pull off truly good Disney multi-verse fanfiction, and there are many authors here who are under the delusion that they have. While I'm personally not fond of Hades, I'm pleased by how you have characterised him in this story. Being a god does go to his head, and he often forgets his own weaknesses, which do exist. I'd be very interested to see if you could somehow work in a destruction scenario, as I never cared for Disney and it's "Gods can't die" BS.

But I'm very interested to see how Xanatos is going to mix things up. He seems like a perfect rival to Hades. I also enjoy how no villain is quite what he or she appears to be. I'll be keeping up to see how Frollo develops.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
This is really interesting. Please update soon!
Jordan Li Riley chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Whoa, I have to admit that I was not expecting Xanatos to show up in all of this - certainly a unique/significant villain in his own right, but unexpected nonetheless. Still, I'm glad you pulled a villain from one of the Disney TV shows. I can't help wishing that more of them from the TV shows will appear, but that may not be part of your plan.
Jordan Li Riley chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like your portrayal of how the villains take sides. It seems very true to their characters. Maleficent would never be content to work for another. She's too proud and dominating. Meanwhile, Hades has claims as the Lord of the Dead (and being an immortal) that no other villain has. His power and craftiness should never be discounted.