Reviews for Explosive Combination
liz.barden chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
this is a really good story, I would love to read a sequel if u write one!
kendraDrake chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is a great start so far! I know you mentioned this story to me ages ago. I'm finally getting to it! Looking forward to reading the rest.
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Hmm, very nice. I remember this fic from long ago, and I'm now glad that it's being updated. So, thanks for that, and bye for now.
J Elise chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Excellent as always! Love the interplay between Jubes and Remy :)! Specially with the addition of new love interests lol. I had no idea who the Scarlet Spider was until this, so I definately didn't see that one coming! Was kinda wondering how there could be two Spidermans...
ayka chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I like the original version a bit more, but this was also enjoyable. Its been a while, but I remember you ending Explosive Combination and this chapter started the beginning of the sequel called Along Came A Spider.

oh and I dont know if you meant to or if its the website, but can you seperate the conversations cause its sorta confusing on whos talking
J Elise chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Very awesome! Thanks for updating! It's been awhile lol! Love Spiderman playing alongside what have always been my two favorite characters :)
Ruby Sunrise chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I really like how different this story is! I can't wait to see what happens next. Just one small note that I don't know if anyone else has mentioned to you yet: Bishop isn't African, his ancestors were Australian aborigines. Keep up the good work otherwise!
Dmik33 chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
What a great story, everything about the way you showed the sacrifices that not only Remy has to make but now Jubilee as well for the X-men was impressive. Great job!
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
it's been an age since i've read this, on another site, but it's so so good. if i remember right (i'm not at my home computer) i believe i have a copy of this in my keeper folder on my laptop. and if i don't i surely will now! this story really made me believe in a Jubi/Remy pairing. i should probably add something constructive here, but i'm just so thrilled to have found this that my brain is mush.
Jeanne M chapter 15 . 7/13/2002
Yey! A new chapter to drool over! It always brightens my day when I see you've updated your stories - and this one is a particular favorite. Kudos on another job well done!
kitty chapter 15 . 6/29/2002
Yet another great chapter, woo! I'm running out of things to say, and I hate to be a one-line reviewer. Good characterization of Pete and Pete.
BrightStar chapter 15 . 6/29/2002
Wow Ray. You are a prince among men. I can't wait for more! :D
Parodys chapter 15 . 6/29/2002
This just gets better and better...had me worried there for a second!
audry chapter 14 . 6/14/2002