Reviews for Dark Reality
claire jojo collins chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
CONTINUE PLEASE! Maybe Shane, Eve and Michael aren't dead or maybe someone saved her?

Plleeaaassseeee keep writing,
J xx
Merisca chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was a beautiful story and I cried awfully much! :(
Immortal-sassy-ward-shipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
i havent done it personally but my mum and my auntie did it today for my baby sisters funeral, they thought i was too young to say anything *eye roll* yeah so im old enough to do an exam next year and do banger racing but i cant give a short speech about my sister *sigh* adults are so hpocritical
udntned2no chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
UPDATE IT! UPDATE IT NOW! (rolls around on floor screaming, with nook in hand) WRITE PERSON WRITE!
ali.kat.1466 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
KEEP GOIN
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
oh wow i love this i really wanna know everything about the killer lol i got lost in reading it and i think you got the characters perfect!
mysmileiscorrupted chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love it! Well.. obv, its sad because Shane, Eve and Micheal die and Claire is accused of killing them.. But i love the writing style.. also.. i think she had a panic attack ;D But also, you say that we will have to wait for the next update, then at the top it says it is complete? Just wondering if you have finished it?
bookworm2341 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
please please please update soon.

bookworm2341
Saint Ginger chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
update!
LookOnTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
had me in tears!
Vamp.HouseofMorganvilleAcademy chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
OMG! I love this! I stumbled on it today thinking "Welllll I might as well" and believe me it's fantastic :)
KelW-Hearts chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This is such an awesome story!

I loved claire's mums little outburst (:

I can't wait to find out what happens to claire!

Azrael-Echo chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is what I think:

HURRY UP AND UPDATE!

this is full of awesomeness!

-TL-
city bookworm chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I didn't see the brake line or Claire's arrest.I have some theories. Did the person want all the Glass house residents gone, a specific member dead or is this to frame Claire and get her out of the way. The books have hinted about Claire's potential and I have wondered would that make her a target. Other than Myrnin( unless Sam's still alive in your story) ,Grandma Day, or the Goldman's Claire doesn't have any potential allies to help her. As to who did it,I have a few guesses some really wild ones.I'll look forward to reading more of your story.
painted-on-silence chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This is atch a very good story line

cant wait to see where it goes- if it goes anywhere

lolage