Reviews for Halfway
actualizar
Debbie93 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
please update...!
Veritas77 chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I happened to stumble across this hidden gem. It's a shame that it appears you won't be continuing this. It's really good. The sarcasm is quite humorous and it balances out the seriousness of the story. It's the best of both worlds. I'll save it in my favorites in hopes one day it'll be continued.
LadyDeath14 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I hope they learn that lesson soon before Alice dies.
Turknac chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This story is simply amazing, and I would love it if you continued to write it.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
This is good. It has a weird feel to it that draws me in and makes me not want to stop reading it. It's a really weird feeling, you should be proud that you're able to convey such a feeling into your readers, and roll with it as long as you can.

I really don't know where I'm going with this, but it's late, so I guess you can expect me to not make sense. I just really wanted you to know that I like your story immensely and am greatly looking forward to the next installment.

See ya then!
GazerBlitz chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Nice... Thats the only word to describe this. Cant wait to read more. Continue and update soon please :)
cookiesforfrogs chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Yay for bella giving in.

You have me well and truely hooked on your story. I really really you can update soon.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Different, I wasn't expecting that so a warrior from a world of nothingness I doubt it is somewhere to be eager to return to. I think Coll is a great chracter it is good to have the mysterious person who appears to explain all not be entirely trustworthy.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Poor bella nothing seems to go her way. I liked a lot of this chapter the chat with esme and bellas reflection on what happened were really good. I can't wait to. Find out more about the mystery woman.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Oh wow great chapter. What the hell is going on with bella? And I loved her reaction to the woman in white. And how is are the girls going to deal with what happened?so many questions.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Ooh I like the ending more and more of bellas instincts seem to be coming to light and they are interesting to but it mildly. I'm glad you're not having her love jacob
cookiesforfrogs chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Oh very good, I'm guessing the vomit and pain was the result of fighting to keep Edward out of her mind. I always thought there should be consequences to that ability.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
So this going to sound repetitive but really this story is fantastic. I think bellas personality is very good. Manis Charlie going to lose it though - skipping school and destroying windows lets hope Alice and co destroy bellas blood on that tree orcharile with be freaking out big time.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Oh my god I loved this Iaughed so many times and thank god I'm not the only one who hears danger high voltage sometimes! But honest its a toss up between Jenny from the block and the "I do not. You smell." bit for the funniest part. What I love is it just seemed like such a real response I really am impressed. I think the whole hyper survival instinct is a brilliant idea.