Reviews for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter
CaveNymph chapter 1 . 4/6
I really liked this, and am hoping you will write the larger story soon, as it promises to be an interesting read, the premise you have mentioned at the beginning of this sounds quite fascinating.
I'm also quite interested in how you would write about a magical/wizard Methos, and he even has magic, as opposed to Highlander cannon.
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 1 . 3/29
that's soo smart, this is a great little one shot! omg keep up the good work
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/22
I like this and can not wait until you start the story that it is in.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/25
Yeah, that's not true. The Goblet doesn't give a damn if you're of age, or not. That was the age line that Dumbledore placed around it, so that underaged witches and wizards couldn't enter. Just because Harry was entered, despite the age line, doesn't make him an adult.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 1/20
Very cool. Well I look forward to the complete story.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
next step in the story?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Very good. I guess Dumbledore was about to tell Harry he needed to return to the Dursleys and then he heard Bronson say those words. I was really entertained by this one-shot.
Asterisks chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Now this would have been awesome canon! Adam as Harry's lawyer and possibly mentor would be such a good long story. I loved it!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Nice!
all packaged up and tied with a bow!
Well Done
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Right! Harry 'of age' can do as he wants. :-)
LightOtter chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Are you going to continue this story? It is a very good beginning. Please do. Bended knees here.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Some miner spelling mistakes but beyond that good
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Mooooooooore! Ah, to see the will of tyrants overthrown...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ooh when is the full story out?
Tish chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hi,
Can I just say : WOW!
I would love to read a story like the one you're hinting to in the AN!
I will keep watch to see when it comes out.
Also, read a few of your other stories, mostly HL/SGC, but also HP in Azkaban (which I normally never do as I find them not really realistic, but yours was just the right mix to keep me laughing), and I must say that you are a great writer! Thank you for letting others enjoy your stories. Hope to hear more from you.
I'm going back to see what other stories you've written :)

Thanx again,