Reviews for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 10/2
So this was cool as hell
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 8/16
Oh I wish you had gone on to write that story, it would have been wonderful,
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 7/31
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/30
You HAVE to continue this; I want to see what happens when Dumb-ass-dore realises what the Wizengamot have done; and how he's lost control over his weapon outside of Hogwarts; and possibly inside too! *EVIL LAUGH*
Moi chapter 1 . 6/25
THIS is amazing! I'd so love to see an entire story with Harry and Methos along this line. I take it Harry came to get to know Methos when he returned to Privet Drive? I can SO see Methos messing up Dumbledore's plans (especially of SEPERATING Harry from this man), as an emancipated fifteen year old could push for a trial even in absentia of his godfather, the man who allegedly is responsible for betraying his parents, citing 'closure'.
Though I wonder why Methos came in contact with Harry in the first place? Weren't there any of the canon-guards shadowing Harry?
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/24
Amusing little one-shot: nothing we haven't seen before, but well written for all of that.

Go Harry!
CaveNymph chapter 1 . 4/6
I really liked this, and am hoping you will write the larger story soon, as it promises to be an interesting read, the premise you have mentioned at the beginning of this sounds quite fascinating.
I'm also quite interested in how you would write about a magical/wizard Methos, and he even has magic, as opposed to Highlander cannon.
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 1 . 3/29
that's soo smart, this is a great little one shot! omg keep up the good work
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/22
I like this and can not wait until you start the story that it is in.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/25
Yeah, that's not true. The Goblet doesn't give a damn if you're of age, or not. That was the age line that Dumbledore placed around it, so that underaged witches and wizards couldn't enter. Just because Harry was entered, despite the age line, doesn't make him an adult.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 1/20
Very cool. Well I look forward to the complete story.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
next step in the story?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Very good. I guess Dumbledore was about to tell Harry he needed to return to the Dursleys and then he heard Bronson say those words. I was really entertained by this one-shot.
Asterisks chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Now this would have been awesome canon! Adam as Harry's lawyer and possibly mentor would be such a good long story. I loved it!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
all packaged up and tied with a bow!
Well Done