Reviews for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 11/15
This would be the start of a great story, not that it isn't great as a one shot.
Thank you.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 10/25
Utter brilliance!
MsLessa chapter 1 . 10/18
Oh I hope you continue this one. I loved Adam in Highlander and this is an intriguing premise.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/16
Yes, I always wondered why Harry didn't ever think of that thought. Or anyone else Not Dumbledore.
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 10/15
I am going to go look at archive of our own to see if you started the long version of this story. I hope you have. It is a great premise.
Oh man I can't wait for the rest of this story!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/14
Heheh. Brilliant! Thanks for writing and posting!
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 2/19
This was highly entertaining. I hope you do someday write this story in its entirety.
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 2/9
...

More please. Like that full story you mentioned.
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I truly wish you would continue this story.
Is this after Sirius died?
If not maybe this man could help free him too.
carry on...
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Poor, poor Bublebrain. All his plans have just gone down the drain. As Harry has been declared a LEGAL adult in the eyes of wizarding law, he CAN, if he wishes, TRANSFER to a different school outside the country. And Bubblebrain can't stop him. As Harry is now considered of age, where he lives is also now up to him. In other word FUCK OFF AND DIE DURSLEYS'! Also being as Harry is now of age, he can, if he wishes, give up his English citizenship and become one in any other country he wishes. Then should old Bubblebrain try to force his return against his will, the old fool will be accused of attempted kidnapping of a foreign citizen. Not a very bright idea but then again we are talking about an old man who believes that nothing he does is ever wrong. Whatever he does is always for the greater good. The only trouble with that is, ONLY HE KNOWS JUST WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS! Wonderful story. Please keep writing.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
HeHe! Adam must have been one of the good Slytherins, as that was quite a Slytherin argument. (Frankly, I never understood why it wasn't used when I first read OotP. Then again, Dumbledore seemed rather incompetent that year, IMHO.)

I can't wait to read the larger story of which this scene is a part. Since the link for your WIPs (which you posted in your profile) is no longer present, may we know the name(s) of the website(s) where the story is published? Thanks.
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
So this was cool as hell
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Oh I wish you had gone on to write that story, it would have been wonderful,
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015