Reviews for Law Lesson 201B Age Does Matter
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 16h
...

More please. Like that full story you mentioned.
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I truly wish you would continue this story.
Is this after Sirius died?
If not maybe this man could help free him too.
carry on...
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Poor, poor Bublebrain. All his plans have just gone down the drain. As Harry has been declared a LEGAL adult in the eyes of wizarding law, he CAN, if he wishes, TRANSFER to a different school outside the country. And Bubblebrain can't stop him. As Harry is now considered of age, where he lives is also now up to him. In other word FUCK OFF AND DIE DURSLEYS'! Also being as Harry is now of age, he can, if he wishes, give up his English citizenship and become one in any other country he wishes. Then should old Bubblebrain try to force his return against his will, the old fool will be accused of attempted kidnapping of a foreign citizen. Not a very bright idea but then again we are talking about an old man who believes that nothing he does is ever wrong. Whatever he does is always for the greater good. The only trouble with that is, ONLY HE KNOWS JUST WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS! Wonderful story. Please keep writing.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
HeHe! Adam must have been one of the good Slytherins, as that was quite a Slytherin argument. (Frankly, I never understood why it wasn't used when I first read OotP. Then again, Dumbledore seemed rather incompetent that year, IMHO.)

I can't wait to read the larger story of which this scene is a part. Since the link for your WIPs (which you posted in your profile) is no longer present, may we know the name(s) of the website(s) where the story is published? Thanks.
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
So this was cool as hell
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Oh I wish you had gone on to write that story, it would have been wonderful,
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Awesomeness
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
You HAVE to continue this; I want to see what happens when Dumb-ass-dore realises what the Wizengamot have done; and how he's lost control over his weapon outside of Hogwarts; and possibly inside too! *EVIL LAUGH*
Moi chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
THIS is amazing! I'd so love to see an entire story with Harry and Methos along this line. I take it Harry came to get to know Methos when he returned to Privet Drive? I can SO see Methos messing up Dumbledore's plans (especially of SEPERATING Harry from this man), as an emancipated fifteen year old could push for a trial even in absentia of his godfather, the man who allegedly is responsible for betraying his parents, citing 'closure'.
Though I wonder why Methos came in contact with Harry in the first place? Weren't there any of the canon-guards shadowing Harry?
Cheers,
Moi
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Amusing little one-shot: nothing we haven't seen before, but well written for all of that.

Go Harry!
CaveNymph chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I really liked this, and am hoping you will write the larger story soon, as it promises to be an interesting read, the premise you have mentioned at the beginning of this sounds quite fascinating.
I'm also quite interested in how you would write about a magical/wizard Methos, and he even has magic, as opposed to Highlander cannon.
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
that's soo smart, this is a great little one shot! omg keep up the good work
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I like this and can not wait until you start the story that it is in.
Selias chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Yeah, that's not true. The Goblet doesn't give a damn if you're of age, or not. That was the age line that Dumbledore placed around it, so that underaged witches and wizards couldn't enter. Just because Harry was entered, despite the age line, doesn't make him an adult.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Very cool. Well I look forward to the complete story.