Reviews for The Hardest Day
DarkWindsOfSilence chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Ahh this was such a good story! One of the best I think I have ever read!
CaseyJr chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
LOVE this story. Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hi, i d like Read a sequel please
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This story is actually one of my favorites. I rather enjoyed it! :)
sunshine37 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Great story, thanks for posting.
igorellis chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Hi, this is the first Gibbs/Kate story I read, so there is nothing to compare. Its ok...
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Sad but well handled.

The charming agent literally jumped to Kate's cubicle. "Setting new trends, Caitlin?" he teased. Kate was wearing very big shades that covered most of her face. "Seriously, woman, even Ugly Betty wears better glasses." -Best line.

This seemed very in charcter.
Rosajean chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Really great story - very well written so it was easy to feel the emotions and imagine it actually happening. Any chance of a sequel? And if she stabbed them, then she'd have their DNA on her knife, right? She should definitely have their asses locked up in jail! And I'd love to see Gibbs beat their asses to a pulp in the ground! Anyways, just wanted to say I really liked this story. :)
meherm chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
that was a good story! hope you write more kibbs soon!
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Your story did need a grammatical edit - but I give it 20 out of 10 for realism and for heart. The reactions are well-done and real - most people who write about an attack like this don't realize that an 'almost' sexual assault can affect the victim as severely as a successful one.

Good story - I'm adding it to my favorites! Thanks for writing this one.
dg101 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
That story goes definitely to my a pleasure to read it-thank you. I hope you will write more K/G stories.:)
Madam Mare chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Very nice! Excellent job for your first Kibbs fic! :)
pealee chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Oooh I liked this very much!

I think you stayed in character very well.

I love how the whole thing played out! You did a great job.

I hope to read more stories from you soon:)
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Awesome! Another fantastic chapter! I really like the nickname you gave McGee, McGargle, lol. This chapter had even less grammar errors, I could only find one! Great job! Also I love the relationship between Kate and Gibbs, you write it wonderfully. And thanks for the beta nod, I love reading it in author notes. :)
Michi-Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow. great start. can't wait to read more. what's happening next?