Reviews for Pleasant Valley Blues
A.Ham chapter 4 . 5/5
Yo you have got to write more of this!
Oh my gods this is amazing! Are you going to be writing more? I mean I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but if you're still into it, I really want to know how it ends and what the hell Perry did to end up in prison! Please write more!
MonkeY.n chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
It's so awesome, please continue!
Nuwanda chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Waaaah is more on the way? I really love this!
FallingFireStar chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I love this fic (as I like all your KKBB fic!) if you're at a loss to do please write more!
melissen chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Damn, such a great and promising story. I don't even hope that it will ever be finished... too bad. It's great...
Wanderingidealism chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I really hope you update. Please!
Even if it's unlikely.
this was very interesting!
Ppleater chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Too bad this hasn't been updated since 2010. It's really good.
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I love this story! I know getting the next chapter is a bit of a long shot, but I'm totally willing to bribe you with Internet cupcakes for another update :D
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
T-T I suppose you're not gonna update this, are you?
Sunni chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
God this made me laugh, please write more soon :)
Gaile2 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Great idea. I love how you portrayed Perry and Harry in this situation. Wish you'd introduced more of a story. If you were to continue this... hmm let me just imagine... Haha, got it. Harry "finds" (more like trips on) a dead body. Perry and Harry have to find who did it before they are successfully framed.
Anyway enjoyed what you did write. Love!
Fortuona chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
That's it? Harry and Perry are so well written and all and still this haven't continued in two years! That's cruel. Next chapter, please. I'm begging you.
miwaKuroda chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
last update was two years ago

and I still want some more((
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
WHEN WILL YOU WRITE MORE OF THIS?