Reviews for To Be Loved
FireRed21 chapter 21 . 5/23
Really love this story!
mygooddog chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
love your disclaimers ! soooo funny
mygooddog chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
rereading your story. enjoying it just as much as last time
Arabella Prince chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
Loved this story. I normally don't read shorter stories such as this, as I prefer the novel-length. That said, I truly enjoyed this. The plot was much more developed than you would normally see. Also, I liked that I was not left asking any questions. I knew what happened to everyone in the end and got enough closure that I was not left wanting. I am glad that Jacob was not the stalker, also. I feel that it is expected by most that Jacob will be a bad guy in a lot of Edward and Bella stories. I am by no means a fan of him, but it is good to see a change from the norm. Lastly, I truly liked how Bella underwent such a transformation in her life, all thanks to the Cullens. I am glad it did not feel forced or rushed. Thanks for giving me the chance to enter such an interesting plot line.
mygooddog chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
I cant read sheet music (Dyslexic), had to buy the cd. I know what you mean, BIG fan too!
mygooddog chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for not cursing. I am thinking people cant speak without using bad words.
bellaplum chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
very nice story line
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You are off to a good start!
I hate angst chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
awww really cute story. You did very good for your first time!

Good job.
I hate angst chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
ewwwwww jagob is Bella's stalker!

Edward should kill him.
Needlessly Complicated chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Good story
Becky L chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
Just read this story- its really good! I'm subscribing to your author alert!
T-Arth chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
I can never stop re-reading this story. Usually when I see a story I have read before, I just push it away cuz I HATE re-reading things. But this story is ADDICTIVE to read. I Never get tired of reading this.
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
If only she knew that getting them jelous just made it worse, not that i would know, they are the ones that always make you jelous xx great chapter
Fee-Sha16 chapter 21 . 10/3/2010
awesome story! fantastic job!)