Reviews for Born from Jealousy
TheMasterTrident13 chapter 1 . 2/5
Uhhhhh...

Zeus never cheated with Metis. Actually he was married to her and truly loved her. He only started cheating when he married Hera
Jessie K.I chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
Please update! I really love this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Pleeeeeeease, this is so amazing!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Me encanto
Fury2002 chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
I love it! Please update soon!
SonOfHestia-11 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
lol the funny thing is I haven't been on my FF acct for the longest time and when I checked my favorites, I saw that you updated. Was not expecting a mention but thank you so very much!
ExternalDragon chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Dude, I am pretty sure he never had sex with ANANKE, A FREAKIN PRIMODIAL, OR HIS OWN FREAKING KID! OR HIS FREAKIN GRANDMA?! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF !
Don-Jam chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Non-story chapter are not allowed under the rules of this site! You must take this author's note down.

P.S. Welcome back, good on you for coming back to this story and giving another go.
FondueIsDaBest13 chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
NOOOOO NUO UP UO JOU OHOGKJEJDIF DARN YOU

"And then Satan said: let there be unfinished fanfiction."
FondueIsDaBest13 chapter 10 . 3/16/2015
This is really good. I like it. But... I don't like what you're doing with Jacob. He just sort of seems to be... there. Everything is about Thea. I don't know if this will change as the story progresses. I hope so.
magic chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
if i were hera then i would surely chop that hell of zeus to pieces! great start!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Please update your story. I LOVE IT.
Christmascookie26 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
that's sad.
Christmascookie26 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
you deserve a child Hera. If anyone is being stupid, unbelievable, jealous, and selfish It is Zeus. he thinks she can't have a child just because, ugh he disgusts me. Good story by the way, I'm really liking it.
Christmascookie26 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I see Hera's reasoning, she wants to please Zeus, but I still think it was rude to throw Hephaestus off of Olympus.