Reviews for Fate Or Destiny?
Butter chapter 47 . 6/17
This is my favourite story on this site, I keep revisiting this every year and every time I'm blown away. I first read this when it was on chapter 20-something, so I've been reading it for years and years and I still love it. This story is the most perfect execution of character development on this site; all the characters are very complex but they have their own personalities that make them their own person, which is something I've never seen on this site. The plot is timeless, the writing is timeless, and overall, this whole project is timeless.

I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing Fate & Destiny, it's pulled me out of really tough times and made me smile when I thought I couldn't. There will probably never be a story like this that will have the same effect on me, so I'm eternally grateful that this exists.
Karen-RBG 31 chapter 1 . 4/20
Please write more about Suspian. You are brilliant
Have you ever thought about writing a second one. You would do such a good job. Continue on a story with new twits and turns/
charmingskyblue304 chapter 13 . 1/29
Poor Isabel, how ghastly Peter has treated his wife
bestfriends1409 chapter 47 . 1/11
best fanfic ever
optymalna chapter 47 . 11/14/2016
This is my favourite fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 38 . 10/17/2016
Well... I just kept thinking, couldn't Lucy send some of her Cordial, a few drops perhaps, via Griffy? I think that neither of the Queens/Kings seem resourceful. Other than this, I have been enjoying this story since chapter 1. I'm happy I found it!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/14/2016
I am truly in love with your story. I only found it a couple of days ago. This is truly the best fanfic I have ever read. Your writing style is incredible. I see this story becoming a book one day.
Areej chapter 47 . 7/14/2016
I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! YOU KNOW MAGIC! I COULDN'T STUDY, SLEEP OR EAT WITHOUT COMPLETING IT! I LAUGHED AND CRIED ALL ALONGGGG. KEEP IT UP! LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK (although I don't know you)
truthfulbadger chapter 33 . 5/18/2016
why do the queens sit around all day? they can help in the meetings and the work and running of the country you know anyway and Susan can go for the battle too she was the best archer at the end of the day
Angel of darkness 1272 chapter 47 . 5/3/2016
Yes, a sequel sounds just perfect! Wait no, I need a sequel to this!
Cat chapter 47 . 5/3/2016
Just wanted to thank you and your friend for the hard work you put in on this! It was delightful and made me laugh and cry and grin like a lovesick fool. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Angel of darkness 1272 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
There I reviewed, you happy now!
Cyres chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Another interesting Chapter. I think Peter and Isabel are getting closer. At least they are more comfortable with each other. I think their discussion the night before helped.

Yeah, it's pointless to ask Caspian to call you by your first name. As far as I can see, it's going to take some centuries.

The outdoor bachelor party sounded nice... and quite manly too, I have to agree with Caspian on that.

Despite you going through a small writers block as you wrote this chapter, you seem to have had a lot to say, and most artistic way to bring it forth. I only wish I could do that with my small writers block.

Sincerely,
Cyres
Cyres chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
I think the title for this chapter is quite befitting. It truly described, or rather summarized what this chapter is going to be about; it's plot.

That was an interesting meeting. I'm just glad I'm not peter... hehe. I did notice in that meeting that you have Caspian casually use Peter's name instead of struggling with it. When did he get so easy calling him without the title?

When you have Peter and Isabel meeting each other, at the end I did find a consistency error. You have peter switch from using "milady" to "my lady". Also, he seems, after using her name on request, to have switched back to using the title. He's just like Caspian there, and he berates (scolds lightly - perhaps berate isn't the right word?) the later for using titles, and he just goes and does the same.

I love the Suspian scene. I still don't get why they can't understand their own feelings, but I guess that's what makes the story so good. You do have a few technical errors. The most prominent is the usage of colons instead of semicolons in places, and commas, and question marks in others.

Will Peter kill Caspian?

Probably not, but it would be interesting to see what happens.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »