Reviews for Fate Or Destiny?
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 42 . 9/1
YIKES yikes yikes super yikes, Peter hitting his wife?! That was for sure a shock, I'm still in this though!
Butter chapter 47 . 6/17
This is my favourite story on this site, I keep revisiting this every year and every time I'm blown away. I first read this when it was on chapter 20-something, so I've been reading it for years and years and I still love it. This story is the most perfect execution of character development on this site; all the characters are very complex but they have their own personalities that make them their own person, which is something I've never seen on this site. The plot is timeless, the writing is timeless, and overall, this whole project is timeless.

I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing Fate & Destiny, it's pulled me out of really tough times and made me smile when I thought I couldn't. There will probably never be a story like this that will have the same effect on me, so I'm eternally grateful that this exists.
Karen-RBG 31 chapter 1 . 4/20
Please write more about Suspian. You are brilliant
Have you ever thought about writing a second one. You would do such a good job. Continue on a story with new twits and turns/
charmingskyblue304 chapter 13 . 1/29
Poor Isabel, how ghastly Peter has treated his wife
bestfriends1409 chapter 47 . 1/11
best fanfic ever
optymalna chapter 47 . 11/14/2016
This is my favourite fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 38 . 10/17/2016
Well... I just kept thinking, couldn't Lucy send some of her Cordial, a few drops perhaps, via Griffy? I think that neither of the Queens/Kings seem resourceful. Other than this, I have been enjoying this story since chapter 1. I'm happy I found it!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/14/2016
I am truly in love with your story. I only found it a couple of days ago. This is truly the best fanfic I have ever read. Your writing style is incredible. I see this story becoming a book one day.
Areej chapter 47 . 7/14/2016
I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! YOU KNOW MAGIC! I COULDN'T STUDY, SLEEP OR EAT WITHOUT COMPLETING IT! I LAUGHED AND CRIED ALL ALONGGGG. KEEP IT UP! LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK (although I don't know you)
truthfulbadger chapter 33 . 5/18/2016
why do the queens sit around all day? they can help in the meetings and the work and running of the country you know anyway and Susan can go for the battle too she was the best archer at the end of the day
Angel of darkness 1272 chapter 47 . 5/3/2016
Yes, a sequel sounds just perfect! Wait no, I need a sequel to this!
Cat chapter 47 . 5/3/2016
Just wanted to thank you and your friend for the hard work you put in on this! It was delightful and made me laugh and cry and grin like a lovesick fool. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Angel of darkness 1272 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
There I reviewed, you happy now!
AccountKiller00010000000000000 chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Another interesting Chapter. I think Peter and Isabel are getting closer. At least they are more comfortable with each other. I think their discussion the night before helped.

Yeah, it's pointless to ask Caspian to call you by your first name. As far as I can see, it's going to take some centuries.

The outdoor bachelor party sounded nice... and quite manly too, I have to agree with Caspian on that.

Despite you going through a small writers block as you wrote this chapter, you seem to have had a lot to say, and most artistic way to bring it forth. I only wish I could do that with my small writers block.

Sincerely,