Reviews for Fate Or Destiny?
Loved it
Guest 10 chapter 45 . 1/10
Beautiful writing! and the way Peter finally realized his love for Isabel was very sweet and even if it wasn't the typical love story
Guest 7 chapter 46 . 11/8/2020
It was such a beautiful story and I'm glad Peter and Isabel learned to love eachother
AlagaesianQueen chapter 46 . 8/26/2020
So I have finished this in few days and I must say this is my favorite narnia fanfic. I really like Isabel and Peter! They are so cute! I’m really glad I found this! Can’t wait to read the sequels now haha
msof57 chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
I was SO delighted to find this story! Pretty much binged the whole thing in one sitting. It is so difficult to find a good Peter/OC fanfic without too much fluff and not enough action. Definitely sad this story is over! I will definitely be reading more of your work :)
jnjohnson chapter 11 . 10/3/2019
Ohhhh my gosh. When that first line of so close come on I DIED. Perfect song choice!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 22 . 3/25/2019
I forgot that you let Vane successfully violate her even if he didn't finish...the fact that you let it happen is despicable.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
Susan was only named Queen.
Isabel will be the High Queen upon marriage to Peter.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 46 . 5/30/2018
That was a cute ending!

Overall I really enjoyed this story. I like arranged marriage stories when neither party is interested but they figure out a way to make it work. Thanks for writing such a fun story!
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 44 . 5/28/2018
Those are some brutal tactics, Edmund. Whatever works though.

[Women," Edmund muttered, "all they think about is dresses and wardrobes."

"You should be glad that we do, Edmund," Lucy said, smiling, "Otherwise none of us four would have been in Narnia."

"Please! All 'that' wardrobe contained was furry coats," Edmund snorted. "And you did not go in there because you loved your girly dresses, you went to hide in there.")

This made me chuckle.

The whole hide and seek scene with the siblings was adorable. And Edmund’s hilarious quip at the end. XD
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 42 . 5/27/2018
Did she not think to mention the dead guards? That’s evidence beside her word...

Also you can be “not a Mary Sue” and also not a wife-beater.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 41 . 5/26/2018
I hate Peter now.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 40 . 5/26/2018
Peter and Isabel were both being assholes I. The beginning but the way they sorted it out was really reasonable and realistic.

I wonder why Susan is being so stubborn.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 39 . 5/25/2018
They kiss at last!

Why would Peter refuse the cordial?
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 38 . 5/25/2018
Forgave him? Wasn’t expecting that.
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »