Reviews for Simultaneous Hearts
Jewlz1162 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
He's sweet
xstrawxberryx chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Ahh! I love this book! Please update soon :)
MasaJeevas chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Awesome! I have a things for men in uniform but army men r hot!
southernbelle61 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Angela is the most precious thing ever, I absolutely love her! And girl I'm right there with you when it comes to men in uniform...whew! Sometimes they're so good I'm tempted to enlist! Anyway, can't wait for more and I'll be keeping tabs
southernbelle61 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
ah! i LOVE it!...now it's on to the next chapter for me!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
this is really good. I love your stories!

:D

update udpate update!

P.S angela is SOO cute!
whoabbykayla chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
You should post this on FictionPress instead of on here.
Raine chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Thanks for showing a bit more of Angela, she's really cute! And I loved the line "I could feel the stupidity set in."
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i love this chapter! :] i love paul & ava, they're adorable, and i love how confused paul is. just a tiny note that has more to do with spelling than anything else: deported is what happens to illegal immigrants, deployed is what happens to soldiers, lol. easy mistake though, and your story is really, really good.
KiraKitsune24 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
WHOOT WHOOT! . I really can't wait for more! . lol
ally leigh chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Good chapter! I liked reading about his time in the army, and it spiked my desire to find out more. I also completely forgot that Angela is autistic, but it is all coming back to me. I like that her character stands out and is unique. I also like the Jared and Kim relationship and interactions with Paul. I'm hoping that Ava and Paul will get together, although I am a sucker for a happy ending so if Paul goes back, I would be super sad if he died. Although killing off characters does make for some dramatic reading, but I really hope this isn't the case...of course this could happen way down the line. Anyways, enough rambling, I can't wait to read more.
LP-togetherforever chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
loving this story
Hapsgurl80 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I like how this story is going keep up the great writing! Please update soon
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Dude GREAT chapter! Please update soon! PLEASE! PUH-LEASE!
laurazuleta18 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
loved the chapter!

i love Angie! She's such a cute kid!

Cant wait to see Ava and Paul together!

Mmmm who takes care of Angela when Paul isnt around?

Please update sooN!