Reviews for Powder Keg
Elisha Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What a great beginning :D I loved it and am excited for more.
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Is it wrong for me to want Derek to stop before they actually have sex? You know I love them both, but in matters of the heart I seem to side with Derek.

That was mad hot and can't wait for the next chapter :)

Ps:I just dont want Derek hurt. That is all :(
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
that was good
sangreal7 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
And it just gets better and better. I really, really love this. I love Pen going after what she needs, and Derek not backing down from what she's offering. Brilliant.
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Go for it Garcia
gwydienne chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Wow! I feel like I am right in there with this story. I hope to see te next chapter soon, leaving off here is such a tease.
dustytiger chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
awesome stuff i love that she told him she loved him, but i'm still worried there ight be some angst in this when he realises why she showed up there and started to act lke that...

i can't believe you left it there gak!
pretenderfan chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
The time for talk is way pass gone. These two are setting fire to the building in this chapter...I love it

Sizzling hot. Great update cheers:D
chatana chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was so wonderful and i'm glad to see it isn't finished can't wait for more and i'm so glad somebody caught what Kevin had said, i wanted to hurt him. Love how Pen just showed up at Derek's after she went off and the mini man :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
awesome stuff i can't wait to see what happens next and ot just the juicy stuff either ;)
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
hot damn yea go Penelope get your man and dump that sleazy Lynch loved this hon so cant wait for more please
crystalga chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
dang what a chapter...great job.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Well, Derek is completely besotted. Too bad he is going to have to beat Kevin to death before he can fully enjoy Penelope's wiles again. This is a good start, but please tell me Penelope is going to realise there is far more to her feelings for Derek than simply getting back at Kevin before she has to tell Derek the truth?
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was probably the BEST start to a story I have read in a long time! Too fantastic ... and so hot :) Can't wait to see what happens next.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »