Reviews for Unexpected Transformation
kathemaru-san chapter 17 . 4/7
: I will read to the end of the story I'm very lazy to comment ~~~ soo... I just want to say I very like your story
kathemaru-san chapter 16 . 4/7
:))))) wow So amazing . Ganbateru I like your story so much !
l0l;)
Coolfire30 chapter 26 . 1/8
Well...I can definitely say that I'll be reading the sequel once you post it and hopefully see some progress...not that i think your bad at writing this just...the pacing is the most aspect of the story that needs attention...oh and the facts can also be quite inconsistent...
Coolfire30 chapter 25 . 1/8
dang...please work on the pacing but you know overall it was an ok story with a pretty freaking great storyline but wasn't executed as best as it should have been. The story could have been so much more.
Coolfire30 chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
Kagome says that she's apparently 'never seen Sesshoumaru sleeping so peacefully' like this before but she has, 3 more times in fact. Your facts don't match up, but again your story your rules.
Coolfire30 chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
I suggest you check your spelling errors and other mistakes throughout the story but like I mean...your choice.
Coolfire30 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
W E A K
Coolfire30 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Why are they s K. I Mean how could that half breed deal so much damage when 2 freaking Daiyoukai's are in the premises...Just H O W. This is aggravating.
Coolfire30 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
I mean the lemon was rushed...and isn't Sesshoumaru a little too uh eager?no thoughtless and lacking consideration to Kagome who is after or should I say was, a virgin...but i mean your story after all lmao.
Coolfire30 chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
ok ok I have to admit I was so caught off guard by that last part. I freaked out. literally.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is way too rushed but...The story I suppose is interesting?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2017
One in my opinion
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2017
Oooooo Jaken is totally gonna die when Sesshoumaru finds out! Can't wait! #evilsmirk
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
Ewwww! Creepy little toad!