Reviews for Unexpected Transformation
kelsie504 chapter 26 . 6/24
AWESOME
Talon chapter 19 . 6/2
Eeewww, that is so gross. Jakes desires Sesshomaru. I can't even picture it.
Otaku4Lifes chapter 10 . 2/5
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Sesshomaru is so frickig SWEET, I WANT HIM AS A MATE
Seshomaru chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Hey there,
I onow this is a few, no many years apart from when u finished & punlished this story but i wanted to know if and when the sequal was coming out, . If it was a different story, or part of this one.
Thx,
Seshomaru.
happy go lucky chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
ummmmm... I don't mean to sound stupid or anything but what does a long pregnant pause mean because i just don't get it?. can some one please enplane it to me?
Flame chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Don't you think what it would be better to give Kagome flashes from the past before she turns a demon and goes to her for an explanation.
How the hell does Kagome just knows that she has poison to kill that demon. HOW!

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND FIX THIS FUCKING STORY!
Flame chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
FOOLISH COMPLETE FOOLISH!
FLAME chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
How in hell is Inuyasha going to Know all of that it the first Chapter. He would FREAK and so would kagome. They all sound too calm and what about Kagome's grandfather. The story is all too harsh and out of character.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
I loved this story. I was so happy I was able to read it again.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
I just love it XD
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
ok my damn fucking god i read the somewhat early lemon and you know how anime boys noses bleed i am a girl and i got so fucking flusterd my nose bled like crazy the i ran out of my room with bloody nose and most flusterd face in history i was redder than a strawberry pls make more with extreme lemons lets see if you can do it again ha O.O l here bloddy nose emogi :-p idk