Reviews for Unexpected Transformation
AizFutura chapter 5 . 3/8
Sesshy said hello to Kagome? That was very OOC for him. This story's pace was kinda rush and inconsistent in a few facts, eg: Kagome's eyes ice blue, another time was brown.
lara5170 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
In the last chapter it said that Sango and Miroku were heading to the well but in this 1 they stayed in the village.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Why did Inu say she looked like a demon but not that he could feel her youkai?
inugirl504 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
AWESOME
Talon chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Eeewww, that is so gross. Jakes desires Sesshomaru. I can't even picture it.
Otaku4Lifes chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Sesshomaru is so frickig SWEET, I WANT HIM AS A MATE
Seshomaru chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Hey there,
I onow this is a few, no many years apart from when u finished & punlished this story but i wanted to know if and when the sequal was coming out, . If it was a different story, or part of this one.
Thx,
Seshomaru.
happy go lucky chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
ummmmm... I don't mean to sound stupid or anything but what does a long pregnant pause mean because i just don't get it?. can some one please enplane it to me?
Flame chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Don't you think what it would be better to give Kagome flashes from the past before she turns a demon and goes to her for an explanation.
How the hell does Kagome just knows that she has poison to kill that demon. HOW!

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND FIX THIS FUCKING STORY!
Flame chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
FOOLISH COMPLETE FOOLISH!
FLAME chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
How in hell is Inuyasha going to Know all of that it the first Chapter. He would FREAK and so would kagome. They all sound too calm and what about Kagome's grandfather. The story is all too harsh and out of character.