Reviews for Unexpected Transformation
Seshomaru chapter 26 . 3/1
Hey there,
I onow this is a few, no many years apart from when u finished & punlished this story but i wanted to know if and when the sequal was coming out, . If it was a different story, or part of this one.
Thx,
Seshomaru.
happy go lucky chapter 4 . 2/12
ummmmm... I don't mean to sound stupid or anything but what does a long pregnant pause mean because i just don't get it?. can some one please enplane it to me?
Flame chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Don't you think what it would be better to give Kagome flashes from the past before she turns a demon and goes to her for an explanation.
How the hell does Kagome just knows that she has poison to kill that demon. HOW!

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND FIX THIS FUCKING STORY!
Flame chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
FOOLISH COMPLETE FOOLISH!
FLAME chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
How in hell is Inuyasha going to Know all of that it the first Chapter. He would FREAK and so would kagome. They all sound too calm and what about Kagome's grandfather. The story is all too harsh and out of character.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
I loved this story. I was so happy I was able to read it again.
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
I just love it XD
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
ok my damn fucking god i read the somewhat early lemon and you know how anime boys noses bleed i am a girl and i got so fucking flusterd my nose bled like crazy the i ran out of my room with bloody nose and most flusterd face in history i was redder than a strawberry pls make more with extreme lemons lets see if you can do it again ha O.O l here bloddy nose emogi :-p idk
munford chapter 26 . 8/25/2014
Aww that was a lovely story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
it is so awesome i will promise to read your sequal have you ever considerd animating the storys on youtube it would get at least 2.5 million views by my calculations i love fan fics with transformations so pleasw write more - review maniac Joy
me chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
The way you keep switching between writing tense as the chapters go makes it difficult to read the story. Again I feel Kagome is OOC and as a whole the chapter is lacking. I really love the plot idea but I find it so difficult to read that even a good plot is not helping it. I think that this story could use a re-write.
me chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
How is it that Kagome can suddenly use her body, attacks, speed etc. She grew up human, with a human mantality, and a human body. I feel like she wouldnt suddenly be able to do all this stuff and while I am sure she could rely on instinct she still would find her new form confusing, and surprising in the very least. She may even be a bit clumsy at first. I also feel like she would have more conflict in reaction to becoming a demon as she grew up a miko, with purification power. The idea of needing to be pure, I think, would really stick out to her. All in all, I feel like she is OOC. Again this seems to lack detail and be generally underdeveloped.
me chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This went by way too fast, and I don't mean the chapter was short. I feel like it was lacking a lot of detail, and could have been generally developed more. I like the idea behind the plot though so I hope it gets better.
RockGIRL666 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
You remembered (sorry if i didn't write it right I'm not from America or England so i don't realy know how to write properly) a good theme for a story but all hapenes to fast.I will give you an advice,maybe the story will have more chapters and will be longer to write and read but it will be more interesting (it is still interesting) and it will be more i think you should rewrite the story and make it with more details for example how they fell in love as children, and that kiss was to ca put in the story how Sesshomaru was confused and he had to thing a bit and you can put Kagome like she didn't wat at first the you put more details in the storys you will be a better i don't order you to do this , it is just a friends advice. XD 3
velvetSunset chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
i loved this story, but what happend to InuYasha and Kikyo