Reviews for As Plain as Black and Pink
lenabui98 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Come back and update please! Sasuke and Sakura should be together again
YoungBlossom chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I really wish you continue this story. It's sooooooooo good! :)
hey chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
it's practically been 4 years but you know
if you feel like finishing this up
you have a faithful reader here
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Uhh... and WHEN exactly are you going to continue?
You do realise that it's been 4 years since you posted anything regarding this story, right?
I mean, I've officially read Beaten Black and Pink two times in the last few years! And I'm waiting to read the sequel, too! How long do I still have to wait? Another 4 years?! I hope you do realise that I (along with the rest of this story's fans) am really mad at you for this absence of yours!
UchihaRonnie chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love your fanfic :)
have you abandoned it?
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Please continue!
Saku Rose Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Please for the love of god update. You can't just write 1 chapter of a sequel! Update now I command thee!
Xei chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! WHYVYOU NO UPDATE FOR... 3 YEARS?!please continue this i love this im sure others would be happy too! Please update it
Brianna chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Your last story was really good and you left everyone hanging with a huge cliffhanger, but promised a wonderful continuation. I read the first story pretty much in the course of two days at school during breaks and such and went on to the sequel thinking yay! Finally a continuation for a good sasusaku story! And only found one chapter from 2010... Can you imagine my disappointment? I'm not trying to guilt trip you; just make you aware of what happened. This really was a wonderful story with a long awaited sequel...
Will you be continuing this? You would be making tons of people really happy... I truly hope to see that this does get continued... You've blindfolded us all and taken us through winding roads and deserted forests, carries us through droughts and so much more! And all with promises of some sort of sasusaku salvation... Only to suddenly leave us alone with the blindfold on at the top of treacherous cliff.
Is my imagery finally making a point? I do sincerely hope so...
So please do update and continue this story, you will make my day and countless others.
Raven.Abadeer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It has been 2 YEARS. 2 FREAKIN YEARS. I read your prequel and I disliked no HATED the way you ended it. When i saw the preview I gained hope BUT you just had to NOT update. You are like Sasuke, 2 years not showing up to Sakura nor to anyone. 2 years since you did not update your story. 2 years since you did not show up to your dear readers! if you do NOT update this story we might just lose hope and give up and forget about that once awesome story of Sasuke and Sakura.
kunoichiCP chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Re-read your previous story since I haven't read it in a looooong time, but I'm glad I did cuz I enjoyed it once again!
I'm looking forward to the continuation of this one now! Keep it up :)
HailQueenLottie chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You didn't die...did you? I swear, if you died or are uncapable of writing the rest of this story I will cry. Swear to God. I will lock my door, sit on my floor and cry until my eyes start bleeding and I drown in my tears. Im already starting to freak out right now. These stories are honestly some of the BEST stories I have read, ever. And I read a lot. The thought of this being unfinished makes me want to pass out. Please update? For the sake of my sanity?
BlueSakuraAC chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Kawaiii! I love it soo f-en much! Update soon!
SasukeXSakuraLov chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
this story is awesome and I already like the story plot with this one chapter. So do please UPDATE if your still alive
and if not, then give it to another author the plot and that person can finish the story!
PLEASE UPDATE, with all my love for SasukeXSakura