Reviews for Oil and Water
First of all, this was very well written and I absolutely love the plot of this
Second of all, for all you people commenting on the difference in name spelling, just stop. In the manga some translators spell his name "Gazille" I'm assuming because of what characters are used for his name. Same with Levi. Levi is procounced levy in Japanese. Just stop all the nitpicking guys.
BooBoola chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Not a bad story, but names are misspelled.

Gajeel.
Levy.
Erza.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
So cute
BTM chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
A-freaking-dorable!
Erin-Vosh chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Holy oh my god, the fact that you called him Gazille made me want to gouge my eyes out. Its Gajeel, and btw you spelled Levy's name wrong too. Her name is Levy not Levi. OH MY GOD.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow this story was incredible. Levy was great in this I can totally see her doing that to keep them from fighting
astillleto chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
um.. i need like another part were the rest of fairy tale has a talk about the official couple or whatever, heck maybe a part2?
Connir chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was cute!
Paige chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I loved this fanfic so much! It was so nicely written and so full of emotion and affection. I can honestly say this is my favorite GaLe fanfic 3 thank you for writing this! :)
krobinec chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
:3 lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Levi, I'm
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was a really awesome one shot that was written so well it felt like a whole story! I really love how you write so descriptively :) i can imagine it so perfectly. And the playful jokes you have between the chracters is great! Good job :D
Scarlett Hatter chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Please write another Gajeel and Levi story. I loved this one and would love another one. Your writing is fantastic and what I dream to sound like one day. I love all your stories so please keep writing. As you wish was also amazing.
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 1/5/2014