Reviews for A Q Moment Involving The Wizarding World
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Very good chapter. And a calm, rational diplomat always has more effect if the alternative for his failure is much harsher; just ask MLK Jr. how much he needed Stokely Carmichael to back him up that way. I expect that Merlin and Snape can set up a good cop/bad cop routine from the very beginning.

Albus? He did that with Umbridge-once she'd been there for a while, everyone was glad to see him back again. And he's been playing the rest of the school vs. Slytherin since Tom Riddle was a student.

Nice chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
I am enjoying the story, and glad that someone cares about 'Draco' enough to heal him from hypothermia in Snape's absence.

Any chance of any Snape action, she asks pathetically?

I do love the cliffie with Albus, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Good chapter. I feel sorry for Draconus, though-but at least the twins won't be there.
magical fan18 chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
Really great fic, hope to see more.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
'Merlin' it sounds like I've landed on a muggle ship full of.. Griffindors...'

-No, they're just pretending, especially Cmdr. Janeway (see the episode entitled "Counterpoint" for that one). But she can play Gryffindor whenever she needs to, heh.

Excellent chapter about Draco and his descendants, too, and apparently some cute little timeloops as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Good chapter-Neelix is smart, he's wooing Draco with food.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 26 . 4/22/2012
loved it.
DigitalMaestro chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
I look forward to this story continuing!

-DM
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Great chapter. I suspect Draco will get along just fine with Neelix; there's something about calorie-laden cake that gets the firm attention of any adolescent male. (surprised he didn't at least goggle a little bit at Seven of Nine, though; even though he's too well bred to say or do anything inappropriate, I suspect it would be very difficult for him to not _notice_ her rather spectacular figure).

Love Q confessing to be the fellow who handed out the Hallows. His sense of humor is likely the cause of a lot of heart attacks in other species, heh.

Adore the Howler. What a pity that Albus did not receive more of them.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
nice chapter
FireSenshi2 chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
Poor Severus is going to have a heart attack when he meets Sirius again. I really hope Sirius doesn't give Severus (btw my favorite character :)) a hard time...
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
very interesting story line. I love it very much. Hope you post on it soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Good chapter.

And of course Q has to be friends with *Peeves* (terrified shudder).
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I thought they spoke English in Canada? After reading this, I'm not so sure anymore...
Mikee chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
Interesting couple of chapters. I do hope everyone can get off the planet, and that Severus and Merlin are able to accomplish what they set out to do. I also hope that the plant Draco told Severus about on the planet will remove the dark marks and restore Albus' hand.

Looking forward to reading what happens next.

Thank you.