Reviews for A Q Moment Involving The Wizarding World
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Heh. I can just see Q toying with humans this way. Snicker.

"We've all been the mailbox."
Kyle chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Holy ! #$!$! Glad our letters aren't like that Howler and we think it's bad when stamp prices go too high.
alchino chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
This story is very interesting.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Ha! Ron, you so silly. Well, if you need a temporary muse to bounce ideas off of, I'm available.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
O.O Scary Q!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Neelix mentioned the Enterprise. This isn't on Enterprise. It was proably just a typo, but I thought i should bring it to your attention.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
One thing: it was only called Ten Forward on NCC-1701-D (Next Generation's Enterpries), and that's because it was in the forward section of deck 10. In Voyager, it was just called the mess hall. Yeah, I know too much about the Star Trek Universe...
Greyfalcon chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
A lot happening in this chapter and I enjoyed it all. As for Diplomacy in Starfleet, that depends on the Era. The original was produced in the Cold War and with Kirk there was a lot of mischief making, and Gun Boat diplomacy. In the VOyager Ear it is more of a bunch of talking heads around a table with comprimises being reached. Of course you have Snape. He's blunt, sanrky and sarcastic. so I don't see him being too diplimatic. He is more likely to say " You have two choices, come with us or die" Then hex the dunderheads that disagree.
Qtelatino1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Wow, you ended this chapter as a cliffy, how very slytherin of you. Love this story and I wonder what words Q will have for Dumbles? This will be very interesting.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep em coming.
Greyfalcon chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I think you are doing fine with blending them together and there are many interesting twists so far,I am really enjoying reading this.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Very nice, love seeing Draco having a change of heart and using his mind!
Greyfalcon chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Enjoyed the chapter...loved the howler.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
You made a mistake. Ten forwards is on the Enterprise D and E (unsure about that one) But in VOyager it is called The Mess hall, no special names. Otherwise nice job

SE
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
That was very well done, and yea, I could see Narcissa sending a howler if Draco disapeared like that.
Greyfalcon chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Your story is coming along nicely,I hope to read more of it soon.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »