Reviews for A Q Moment Involving The Wizarding World
stonegnome1 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
One thing strikes me as odd. Since Q has the ability to return Sev and Draco to any point in the time stream why doesn't he avoid complications by returning them to say five seconds after they left.
SnapesGirl59 chapter 22 . 10/2/2011
As a fan of the Star Trek and Harry Potter universes, I am enjoying this story very much! For once Q is doing something to help others instead of just making mischief and the parallels between the time periods, and magical beings is quite imaginative! Poor Severus-being patted on the cheek and called a"dear little boy and so brave too" snerk! Fearsome Death-Eater-Dumbies Man! I look forward to what you have in store for our favorite "Dear brave little boy Death-Eater" and his fellow intrepid adventurers! ta-s aka SnapesGirl59
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Heh. I can just see Q toying with humans this way. Snicker.

"We've all been the mailbox."
Kyle chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Holy ! #$!$! Glad our letters aren't like that Howler and we think it's bad when stamp prices go too high.
alchino chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
This story is very interesting.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Ha! Ron, you so silly. Well, if you need a temporary muse to bounce ideas off of, I'm available.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
O.O Scary Q!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Neelix mentioned the Enterprise. This isn't on Enterprise. It was proably just a typo, but I thought i should bring it to your attention.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
One thing: it was only called Ten Forward on NCC-1701-D (Next Generation's Enterpries), and that's because it was in the forward section of deck 10. In Voyager, it was just called the mess hall. Yeah, I know too much about the Star Trek Universe...
Greyfalcon chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
A lot happening in this chapter and I enjoyed it all. As for Diplomacy in Starfleet, that depends on the Era. The original was produced in the Cold War and with Kirk there was a lot of mischief making, and Gun Boat diplomacy. In the VOyager Ear it is more of a bunch of talking heads around a table with comprimises being reached. Of course you have Snape. He's blunt, sanrky and sarcastic. so I don't see him being too diplimatic. He is more likely to say " You have two choices, come with us or die" Then hex the dunderheads that disagree.
Qtelatino1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Wow, you ended this chapter as a cliffy, how very slytherin of you. Love this story and I wonder what words Q will have for Dumbles? This will be very interesting.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep em coming.
Greyfalcon chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I think you are doing fine with blending them together and there are many interesting twists so far,I am really enjoying reading this.
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Very nice, love seeing Draco having a change of heart and using his mind!
Greyfalcon chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Enjoyed the chapter...loved the howler.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
You made a mistake. Ten forwards is on the Enterprise D and E (unsure about that one) But in VOyager it is called The Mess hall, no special names. Otherwise nice job

SE