Reviews for Good Sportsmanship
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really, really love this, but could I ask you to change that 'irregardless' to just 'regardless'? I don't mean to be offensive, but irregardless improper and I would be most appreciative if you were to correct it.

Thank you for your time and for the story,
AllyJackson
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Your fabrics are alway so fun and refreshing to read! And this one is no exception :) now when I watch soccer as shall think of america and England o
romanuns chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Your fics are slowly brightening my day :) I love this it's so kewt! Oh, and the ness! Excellent job, my good sir
akira-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Its cold, its four in the morning and here I am, giggling like a madman at your fanfics.

Very well done
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Very cute :)
Cacow chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved, as a USUK fan girl it was really perfect! It was so sweet!
neuv chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was ridiculously adorable, dear. I was hoping there'd be FIFA fiction up about this match! It's too bad the game really was a bit boring. That goal was also ridiculous! I felt sorry for England. This was quite the interesting take on after the match c; I loved it!
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aw cute. :D

This was really the only match I wanted to see cause its all US/UK and the hetalia fangirl in me couldn't pass it up. :D
DSC chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is actually the first US/UK World Cup fic I've read. I was really quite scared that World Cup fics writen by Americans were going to offend me, but this isn't bad at all. It's quite sweet.

I don't think England would be so easy-going about the result though, especially considering the manner of the goal and how incredibly important topping the group is. England and the US are still competing against one another, you know?
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I don't even like/watch the World Cup...but even I was having thoughts like this when I found out that Uk and US were to play against each other. :)

Great job, as usual!

...Didn't the other players start staring when US and UK were kissing on the field? LOL.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
USUK FTW

I was wondering why Steven whats-his-name was wearing an American jersey for the interview... Guess I have my answer.

I saw them all take off their jerseys at the end, and I was like, "Ahhhhh..." 'cause you know, shirtless soccer players, what's not to like?

That was a very cheap goal. A small goalie blunder. Did you notice that Robert GREEN was wearing a GREEN jersey? That made me laugh.

Anyway... I loved that fic. It was sweet, and cute, but still Hetalia. Nice job! 8DDDDD
orangepencils chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I love your writing style. I honestly do and this fic was just amazing. I loved the dynamics and everything. Keep up the amazing work!
EmmaBlanctorche chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was really nice, I loved it! x3 These two are soooo cute, I LOVE THEM A LOT! :)

Take care and nice oneshot, really! :3
Lady Scribetracker chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Too cute.

I loved watching this game with my family, and it's nice that they tied. I'm glad that you wrote a fic involving the Wirkd Cup. Good job!
cherri114 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Sharing is caring after all. :'D I really love this fic, AND OH MY GOD THOSE HORNS. So yeah, this was great xD